Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:12:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Jig skirts

Started by dartag, February 27, 2010, 06:20:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartag

any of the local shops in SE Mich stock skirts.   been tying some jigs winter with skirts i ordered online.  would like to have a color selection i could look at before buying.  guess a road trip to JANNS Netcraft is not out of the question.

LGMOUTH

Lurecraft has a full line of jig skirts. Just got back from there today as a matter of fact, everything you need to make jigs.

www.lurecraft.com

When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

LennyB

There is a guy on Ebay selling some good quality skirts at a very good price. I've been using them for a few years and am very satisfied. If you type in " 25 silicone skirts" they will pop up.. He is located in Michigan so Shipping is fast ad cheap. You can usually bid $6.25 and win them or "buy now" for $8.00 or so for 25 count.

Len B.

thedude

Fishingskirts.com if you want them in 3-4 days - lurecraft if you want them in 2 weeks. :)
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Cheetam

Quote from: thedude on February 27, 2010, 09:57:24 PM
Fishingskirts.com if you want them in 3-4 days - lurecraft if you want them in 2 weeks. :)
I bought some stuff from Lurecraft a couple weeks ago and got it in 2 days.  They must not like you.
Jeff

LGMOUTH

Quote from: Cheetam on February 27, 2010, 10:02:48 PM
Quote from: thedude on February 27, 2010, 09:57:24 PM
I bought some stuff from Lurecraft a couple weeks ago and got it in 2 days.  They must not like you.

Yeah they must not like you, normally if order before noon I get it the next day.  ???
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

thedude

yeah. i figured as much. i ordered a bunch of spinnerbait parts about 8 days before we left for newton figuring they would arrive with plenty of time since its just coming from IN. emailed them 3 times and never got a response... everything showed up last tues - 2 weeks after i ordered it.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

dartag

maybe I could put my pet crawfish in a box and send it to them.  tell them to match his colors and send me some skirts.

Skulley

Try KD Outdoors for skirts.  I remember them having them.  I have bought some from them too.  The ideal place to buy them was at the Ultimate Fishing Show.  They had a lot of vendors selling them.  A road trip to the fishing show in Grand Rapids should not be out of the question.  I am sure some vendors there will have them.

BD             ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

dartag

sat here this morning and ordered one bag of each color that looked good to me.   now I just have to wait till the ice is gone and the crawfish start hanging around the rocks by my sea wall.  I will grab a few and match the colors. 

also plan to make a few the color of Wayne's St-clair craw tube color.  I took some photos a few years ago of his craw tube and some bits from my livewell.  the match was very close.   have to find that photo later today.

no rush there are still trucks driving by my house on the lake.

McCarter

steve i wish i would have seen this in time.  i have about 20 lbs of various skirt tabs that you are more than welcome to dig through.

McCarter himself :-\'