Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Fishing Related Vendors and Seminars at the Outdoorama

Started by WayneC, February 24, 2010, 07:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WayneC

If you missed the Ultimate Fishing Show Detroit the Outdoorama is another chance to get in on a high quality outdoors show.  It's a time to meet with friends and get products and information to take with you into this season.  This show has a strong presence in hunting also along with some fishing favorites:

Brunner Runner
Capt. Steve Jones Charters
Downriver Walleye Federation
Fishing Information Services
Great Lakes Fishing Charters LLC
GreatLakesBass.com
KD Outdoors
Metro West Steelheaders
Miller's Sportfishing, Inc.
Mr. Muskie Charters
Muskie Mania Sportfishing
Xtreme Bass Tackle

Check out the complete boat line listing: Outdoorama Boat Listing

FISHING SEMINARS

NBAA - John Gore - Bass fishing
Mark Romanack> - Walleye
Mark Martin - Walleye
David Rose - Panfish
Wayne Carpenter - Bass to the Future
Don Miller - Musky
Mike Pittiglio - Musky
Lance Valentine - Walleye
Bob Brunner - Musky
Dan Donarski> - Fishing the U.P.

Click here for full schedule and details

Date, times and admissions

This is a great show for the family too.  The Cottage & Lakefront Living Show - Detroit is a great place to browse for outdoor improvements and ideas for the coming year.

Outdoorama2010

See you at the show!

mikesmiph

Thanks for all the info Wayne. I'll see you on Friday, save me a seat up front lol

MIBassKid

WayneC

As it turns out, Dan Kimmel and his Great Lakes Bass booth is right across the aisle from us so there's been a lot of traffic back and forth. The new upgrade to the X-worms has been well received by both the staff and customers alike. If you would like to support a worthy cause the MSU Bass Fishing Team is represented each day at the booth and they have an attractive T-shirt for only $12 which will help them finance their tournament events this year.

For more on XBT at the Outdoorama from yesterday: www.basstothefuture.com

mikesmiph

WayneC

Yeah, tried selling one to a guy with a U of M hat on (it's for a good cause ya know, up and coming anglers and such) but it didn't fly.  Perhaps I'll try pitching your dye idea today.

bassassasin88

great seminar thursday Wayne. You got big things going on. Thanks for the mayfly tubes.

mikesmiph

Thanks for the private seminar today Wayne. I'm planning on using all the info I learned and passing it on to Veronica.

WayneC

Thanks guys!  Your input really helped me get things tuned up and we should have a good crowd today.