Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:40:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

GreatLakesBass.com at the Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport Show Mar 18, 2010

Started by djkimmel, February 08, 2010, 01:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I'm excited to announce GreatLakesBass.com will have a booth - 2006 - at the Grand Rapids Ultimate Sport Show at DeVos Place March 18 through March 21, 2010.

I'll need volunteers to help out in the booth with getting new members, answering questions and generally enjoying more talking about fishing while we wait for the spring thaw to finish! If you help out 2 or more hours, you can get in free with a GreatLakesBass.com exhibitors pass.

If you're willing to help out for a short time, please let me know on here, PM me, call 810-433-BASS or email uss 'at' greatlakesbass dot com. C'mon down. Break up that cabin fever at an excellent fishing show with tons of tackle! Stop by and say hi! Look for GreatLakesBass.com in booth 2006.

Here are the show times:
Thursday, March 18   
Friday, March 19     
Saturday, March 20   
Sunday, March 21   
3pm - 9:30pm
11am - 9:30pm
9am - 9pm
10am - 5pm

The Ultimate Sport Show is at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Phone: (616) 742-6500.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LGMOUTH

Ok if you are going to twist my arm, I will help out when I can. Just let me know when it gets a little closer when you need me and I will work it out.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

djkimmel

Quote from: LGMOUTH on February 08, 2010, 01:56:43 PM
Ok if you are going to twist my arm, I will help out when I can. Just let me know when it gets a little closer when you need me and I will work it out.

That's the spirit!! Thanks!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

River Rat

If you would like, I can help from 1100-1600 or so Friday and 0900 till about 1400ish on Saturday.
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

mikesmiph

Planning on being there all weekend again, just like Novi. And, yes, Veronica will be with me.

fasttrack

I could probably take a shift if ya need me. Thurs or Fri would be best - we can negotiate times. Let me know
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

djkimmel

As soon as I put up a schedule, I will let you guys take a look at it. Thanks!

Waterfoul

I'll be there all day in Friday working in the TBF booth.  I'm sure I can wander over a couple times Dan.
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

djkimmel

Quote from: Waterfoul on March 02, 2010, 09:22:51 PM
I'll be there all day in Friday working in the TBF booth.  I'm sure I can wander over a couple times Dan.

Does that mean you'll stay and talk a few fish stories with some of the visitors?

djkimmel

Quote from: fasttrack on February 08, 2010, 04:35:22 PM
I could probably take a shift if ya need me. Thurs or Fri would be best - we can negotiate times. Let me know

I will take you up on that.

djkimmel

Quote from: mikesmiph on February 08, 2010, 03:53:53 PM
Planning on being there all weekend again, just like Novi. And, yes, Veronica will be with me.

What times will you actually be there mikesmiph?

djkimmel

Quote from: River Rat on February 08, 2010, 02:40:28 PM
If you would like, I can help from 1100-1600 or so Friday and 0900 till about 1400ish on Saturday.

Don't know if I can afford you for that many hours?? ;D But I will pencil you in and appreciate the help. I will have two stools. We'll be a little crowded again but going to work to keep it less packed than the Ultimate Fishing Show.

If you want to show your video, we can probably move the TV down a little and put it at the end so you can talk to people who stop to watch it. I will talk to you before the show.

Dan

Hey Lt. Dan,
I have a couple of commitments for the show, but if you have a schedule and need some help let me know. I'm close by so keep me in mind.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

I will. I think I will be a little short on help right now for this one, but I'll know for sure after I do the schedule tomorrow night when I get home from the underwater seminar.

fasttrack

Very sorry Dan, but you'll have to take me off your list of possible helpers. The boss tells me we're taking the kids up north for the weekend so I will be gone Fri-Sun.

djkimmel

Maybe I should talk to her... jk have fun with them before they start wanting to borrow money and the car... or boat (if you're lucky)

Cy

Kimmel,

I will be there all weekend, Thursday through Sunday open to close.  I'm sure Wayne would be willing to share me with you, if you need some help over there.  As long as he doesn't have a seminar it shouldn't be a big deal.  Just let me know either a head of time or at the show, short notice should be fine too.

Cy
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

djkimmel

That would be great Cy. I will look at his seminar schedule.

WayneC

Hey, what's up Dan?!  Is this payback for the Outdoorama thing?

Actually my coverage for GR is good thanks to the MSU Fishing Team, Capt. David Hasty and more but you're right that things can get a little thin during seminars.  Thursday will probably be the thinnest.  My booth is 2052, I'm not sure what yours is but the show usually puts our two booths near each other.  Make sure you have extra sign up pads when he is covering your booth because Cy's spe-ci-al-ity is getting the word out.

Bass to the Future Seminars
Thursday, March 18      3:30PM      Stage D
Friday,     March 19     2:30PM     Stage D
Friday,     March 19      7:00PM      Stage C

fasttrack

Quote from: djkimmel on March 05, 2010, 10:12:28 PM
Maybe I should talk to her... jk

Hah! Good luck! (LOL)
I could probably take some time off Thur afternoon if either of you (Dan or Wayne) need coverage. I should really stay workin (since i'm swamped) but I'll be on standby in case you're in a bind - let me know.