Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:02:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

NEMESIS SHIRTS

Started by McCarter, November 24, 2009, 04:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

no need for layaway.  got a ton left.  they will be here when your ready.

LAPORTE

What about the XXXL for us large fellas.... help a fat guy out.... lol

Don L
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Skulley

Quote from: LAPORTE on December 23, 2009, 05:38:46 PM
What about the XXXL for us large fellas.... help a fat guy out.... lol

Don L

I need a XXL for a not so fat guy in a t-shirt and a hoodie.

BD           ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

McCarter

To all my plus sized brothers:

Im working on it.  As many requests as we had for shirts, i did not think it would take this long to sell the ones i got.  with chris moving, we had to use the little bit of money we had built up to renovate my garage so it would be fit to pour the greatest baits in the whole world in.  most of the renovations came out of my pocket.  100% of the shirts came out of my pocket.  My pockets are empty now so i need to sell a few more shirts so i can order larger sizes.  But i promise I will order them as soon as possible and then we will all have them and we can start a secret society and have an awesome secret handshake and build a club house in my backyard.  Or we can just have our meetings at hooters, either way.

McCarter himself :-\'

Waterfoul

So Brian... if a person were to buy a shirt at the Ultimate Fishing Show... and then said person were to put the shirt on... would the  free bait deal still stand??  :D

(just trying to help you sell the shirts... which are way cool by the way!)
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

McCarter

mikesmiph

Gonna wear my t-shirt on Saturday, and my hoodie on Sunday. Maybe Brian wont notice, and give me a bait on both days LOL

McCarter

ROI Outdoors

McCarter what color are the shirts?  Send me one because I want to make sure the ROI baseball hats, beanies, and coats I bring to the show match.  A Nemesis shirt for a ROI Mossy Oak Beanie and a ROI Winter Camo Baseball Cap sound fair? 
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

McCarter

I cant really barter with these.  I need money for them.  I need to order larger sizes asap.  sorry man.

Skulley

Because I can't get a shirt or hoodie in my size and neither can LaPorte, we probably aren't going to get any free stuff.  I feel cheated already.   :'(    Sounds to me like McCarter needs to borrow some money from his wife  :o so his plus size customers can get a shirt............and/or a hoodie.   

BD               ;D           
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

McCarter

where do you think i got the money for the first batch?

i have an idea if i can find someone who is handy with a needle and thread.  i will cut the shirts up the back and have them sew in some stretchy fabric.  problem solved!

mikesmiph

What size shirt you want Luke? I'll get you 9one and trade for the hat.

BryanP

Brian, you should get ahold of that guy I told you about and get some cheap t's for the show!

McCarter

Make sure to stop by the GLBass.com booth with your Nemesis Shirt to pick up your free product!

I will have shirts available (sorry, still no xxl) for purchase as well as other products ;D

fiker

Be sure to have some 3" klk gobies, and some 4" klk sickos on hand.
But don't tell anybody else how well these work.

It'll have to be our little secret for now.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390