Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:36:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Congrats to Dave Reault....

Started by motocross269, October 04, 2009, 03:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motocross269

Congrats to Mr Reault...A Michigan Angler hits the top 10 and qualifies for the All American..Wahooo!!!
Also thumbs up to Skip Johnson for 16th place and cashing a check....

motocross269

I didn't see any Michigan Cos up near the top.....The weights appeared to be very light with some tough fishing...I am sure we will get some stories when our sticks get back...

Skulley

Glad to hear Dave did well.  He is the President of my club.  I am always rooting for him.  He is a great guy and one darn good fisherman.  Great work Dave.

BD           ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Smallie 1

Congrats to David Reault and also co-angler Brett Haake both of whom are from the Michigan division. Hope you both do well in the All American representing Michigan. It was a tough two days for me as I caught 11 fish total but only one keeper on day two. Conditions were tough and one thing I can say about the Michigan division boaters they know how to drive a boat in rough water. Both days I had boater from the LBL and great lakes and in my opinion they had no clue how to drive a boat in three foot rollers we speared a least ten waves and got soaked my first day boater's prop kept blowing out and he could not figure out why I told him to trim it down and lower the jack plate and fimally we stopped blowing out but still have to say other divisions have no clue about driving in the rough stuff. Again congrats to David and Brett. Smallie 1

Skip Johnson

thank you Brian, tough fishing is the under statement of the year, many great fisherman blanked both days.
I just needed one more fish to make the cut and I had it on 4 times, 16th and a check was nice but it made for some restless nights this weekend 
I was on a smallie pattern and they were there pretty good on day one wich put me in 7th but the water muddied up real bad that night from all the rains and pushed the fish out of the creek so I had to go with plan B wich kept me in check range.

I love that place...cant wait to go back and try to do better, I feel I fell short of what I could have done, I need vengence !
Go Big or Go Home!

skeeterman190

Congrats guys.. way to put it togather in a tough place.. If i never see that place again it wouldnt make me sad. Id definately have to agree on the boat driving.. I run a 19ft Skeeter w a 150 and was passing guys on friday morning in z21's like they were sitting still?? saw a few spear some.. we never got wet all day until we got to the launch at the end and the big barge caught me by surprise.. way to go guys.
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

Mark117

Ditto...congrats guys! Dave you are a class act and one amazing fisherman. Period!!! Charlie is just as cool! Your good luck charm? ;D

see you at the river Dave,
                                                       jj sniper

motocross269

I don't really know Brett...Sorry I missed him..Congrats..It looks like his first year in the BFLs and he qualifies for the All-American..Great Job...

Team houston

Not many of us would be sad if we never go back there. The Illini division gets a huge advantage there. I got a real lucky bite with 10 minutes to go the second day and cashed the last check. There just does not seem to be a lot of fish left in that river after the floods.

djkimmel

Congratulations Dave and the others who did good in the tough tournament.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.