Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:06:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

A Short Video Fishing Tip produced by cameraguy - Spinnerbait Saver

Started by djkimmel, October 01, 2009, 09:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

cameraguy has produced another Video Fishing Tip - Save My Spinnerbait? about a tip I learned a while back from one of the pro bass anglers. It's a short, quick video:

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

Not sure I'll use that tip, but it was a high quality video  !!!!  Top notch.

cameraguy

Finally have a few minutes to post.  Thanks for the kind words.  Also, I appreciate that you might not use that tip. 

Dan and I are planning on producing more videos of varying topics and length and realize that not all tips will be of use to all people.  The folks that visit this site have a wide range of angling skill levels and we will try to include something for just about everybody.  We're hoping that someone will get some useful information from them and want to discuss whether they helped or didn't.  Some will probably be able to improve on some of the tips and, hopefully, want to post their ideas here.  Discussion is key.  Feedback about the tips posted here could really help members catch more fish, utilize their time on the water more efficiently, and maybe even help save a few pennies along the way.

djkimmel

I ran into someone at the Big Ten Championship who had a great alternate suggestion on the spinnerbait tip for a band. Now I can't remember what it was (early in the morning before coffee). If you read this, please remind me what you suggestion was. I want to try it. Thanks!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Maybe if you used some girls, instead of Dan, we might be more apt to pay attention LOL. Other than that, I'll try any tip you guys give me, thanks

cameraguy

That's a GREAT idea!  Dan you're out.  Do you have a budget for girls in bikinis?

McCarter

you would think it would work, but it didnt do much if anything for us at the Ultimate Fishing show earlier this year.  We had 2 Hooters girls handing out coupons and trying to get people into the booth, you would have been surprised to see how many guys didnt even look at them.  too many shiney boats and such.

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

If it had been 'megan' (can't remember her name?)... I'd of been over there a LOT more!! She was a very nice young person.

I'm sure I can afford some 'girls' in bikinis... but you have to remember with my 'budget,' not to have too unrealistic expectations... It will be somewhat difficult to talk the 'girls' into stepping out into any well-lighted areas... Another option I guess. The next time we tape... I could wear a tank top?? ;D ::)