Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:02:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Who made the team???

Started by stackenem, June 08, 2009, 07:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stackenem

So who are the people representing the great state of Mi this year? They have some big shoes to fill after the great weights brought in by our team last year.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

djkimmel

Haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to email a few people and ask for details... Captain Wayne was supposed to be there. I'll ask him first.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

jcox7

I guess I will give this a shot you would think I would no the answer which I do but I know I will forget someone.

Jason Knapp won with over 20
Derrik Cummings
Mark Modrak
Dave Reault
Tommy Robinson
Both Penn Brothers
William Cisler
Leo Ritter
Mark Snyder
Jeff Dyer
Jon Serniack
Jeff Kelogg
This is in no order but the top three are right

Congrats to this years state team.  We are loaded and should have a great chance this fall.

skeeterman190

Way to go to my boy LEO!!!!!!!
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

WayneC

Yeah Dan I was there but will wait for the official results to come through.  Brian Belevender did catch big bass for the championship with a 6.2 lb. smallmouth on Sunday.

djkimmel

Well, now that I remembered, was just wondering how you did on some of those spots? I realize you probably had less than ideal weather!!

Brian did not mention catching a giant 6.2 pound smallie in the event!!! Did he have some more to go with it?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

DDBethke

Quote from: jcox7 on June 09, 2009, 10:57:44 AM
I guess I will give this a shot you would think I would no the answer which I do but I know I will forget someone.

Jason Knapp won with over 20
Derrik Cummings
Mark Modrak
Dave Reault
Tommy Robinson
Both Penn Brothers
William Cisler
Leo Ritter
Mark Snyder
Jeff Dyer
Jon Serniack
Jeff Kelogg
This is in no order but the top three are right

Congrats to this years state team.  We are loaded and should have a great chance this fall.

Jason Knapp won it? Wow that is impressive, one of my friends fished with him Saturday and said he was one hell of a fisherman, and a very nice guy too! Kudos to him.
I believe Wednesday was his first time on these lakes :o You have to respect that! as He took 7th or 8th on Saturday also...

Duane
Please Like my Facebook Page for the best Power-Pole pricing available!                                             http://www.facebook.com/TournamentReadyTackle
Optimum Baits Pro Staff
http://www.optimumbaits.com/
Reins Pro-Staff (Tungsten/Soft Plastics)
http://reinsfishing.com/
Twitter
http://twitter.com/DDBethke
Blog
http://duanebethkefishing.blogspot.com/

Reelin Realtor

I'd like to thank everyone who fished and hope we did a good job putting the tournament. I'd like to thank Anthony Adams-Tracker Marine, Wayne Carpenter-Combat Fishing, Little Bill-Little Bill's Trophies and Century21 Row for their support of this tournament as well as the TBF Sponsors and Anthony Wright-FLW OUtdoors.

JASON KNAPP 20lbs 2oz
DEREK CUMMINGS 19lbs 14oz
MARK MODRAK 18lbs 4oz
JEFF KELLOG 18lbs 2o MIKE PENN 18lbs 2oz
TOMMY ROBINSON 17lbs 14oz
ERIC PENN 17lbs 13oz
MARK SNYDER 17lbs 5oz
DAVE REAULT 17lbs 3oz
JEFF DYER 17lbs 1oz
LEO REITER 16lbs 15oz
BILL CISLER 16lbs 14oz JOHN SERNIAK 16lbs 6oz

Brian Belvender-Big Bass  6lbs 2oz

Congradulations to all the State Team Members, we've got an awsome bunch of guys we're sending to Fort Madison, Iowa in September to represent us at the divisional. There will 2 of these anglers going on to the TBF National tournament from there. Good luck!!

Mark117

GOOD LUCK GUYS! LET'S MAKE IT TWO IN A ROW!!!! ;D

RIVER UPDATE: muddy, muddy, muddy? current 10 knots? river falling
SHOULD BE A BLAST?  ::)

TIP OF THE DAY: thump, thump, thump? #4 colorado single spin, white skirt, char. grub trailer???

Wishing I was fishin...... :'(

Mark117

Skeeterman, Let me try to save face and say the Michigan studs WILL repeat for the second year in a row! Looks like a stacked team!

Everyone is hungry for the nationals! Should be an all out war.. ;D

jj sniper

Mark117

oops! I did it again? looks like TWO IN A ROW??? great job boys! :o

Wishing I was fishin! :'(

they didn't even see what hit'em?

jj sniper

Mark117

Go Tommy!  ;D                 Jason who? :'(

jj sniper

GUN CONTROL: Hitting your target!

yukonjack2

after Day 1, the MI boys were up by 22 lbs. 

I can't wait to hear how it went today!
Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

yukonjack2

I just heard from Jeff Cox, and it was alot closer than day one and two,
but MICHIGAN went back to back and won the TBF regional for the second year in a row.

Congrats to the Michigan team and everone supporting them!

Jack Cahn

State Farm-Fenton, MI
Doug Mercer 810-714-0370

Bearclaw Taxidermy
Gladwin, MI  989-205-1724

Dantotsu-seeking sustainable competitive advantage through striving to be the best of the best, thereby having an effective lead over others and serving to be the pacesetter.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them

BrianB

Great to the guys who did it again. Congratulation

Mark117

Wow! Looks like the state team can't get but a little love? Great job guys and well done! Looks like a lot of hate going around after the last election? Hmmm? Anyway? Jason will go to the NATIONALS as a boater and Tommy will go as a non-boater. They will both be competing for a chance to go to the ALL-AMERICAN AND THE FLW CHAMPIONSHIP!! Should be a blast.  :o
I want to encourage all the BFL anglers and the NBAA anglers to join the TBF of Michigan this year to fish the state fish-off at Muskegon lake?  The fastest way to the All-American, FLW championship and "THE LIVING THE DREAM PACKAGE"! Period!!!!!!
DO YOU WANT TO BE A STAR?  DO YOU WANT TO BE ON T.V.?
DO YOU WANT TO "LIVE THE DREAM" OF MANY BASS ANGLERS? Here's your chance......join the TBF of Michigan.

If you have any questions about the TBF of Michigan please call me:
Jon 248 835 8730

WELL DONE GUYS AND GOOD LUCK TO JASON AND TOMMY AT THE NATIONALS!

jj sniper

Mark117

The biggest event in local fishing with only 3 replies? :'( SAD!

WHAT IS YOUR GOAL THIS YEAR?
Once again i have to ask the question....are all the BFL anglers only fishing for points to make the regional or fighting for a check to SURVIVE? 
Or is the ultimate goal to fish the All-American?  YES! 
Wow, I like my chances to fish against 11 of the best anglers in Michigan with a chance to go to the Nationals. To fish against 5 anglers to go to the ALL-AMERICAN???? DUH??? A NO BRAINER? :-\'

Please check out the TBF of Michigan today. THANKS!

Mark117

Eric, thanks for your reply. I'm laughing so hard right now that I'm crying. ;D You are a funny, funny ,funny guy. Did you not receive the minutes from the last meeting? I think you were the only guy that didn't receive a copy??? :-\'  sorry, I forgot to send you one.

Next April you get my vote.  MINUTEMAN? or Mastermind?

ERIC BOND FOR PRESIDENT!  oops? board member,  my bad?

Jeff keep up the good work. Everyone said thanks for dinner and they had an amazing time with the team! Keep up the good work! ;D

jj sniper

Mark117

Great job to JASON and TOMMY going to the Nationals. ;D
Good luck and make us proud.

Mark117

Hope to see everyone at the BPS meeting on sunday, Nov. 1st.

Maybe Tommy Robinson (NATIONAL QUALIFIER) will tell his story about the Northern Divisional and a little about his fishing?

I lost his number so if someone could tell him to call me or just show up at the meeting sunday, that would be great!

To everyone that wants to listen in........be there!

hope to see you there,
                                                     Jon