email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Seminar @ KD Outdoors tonite  (Read 786 times)

McCarter

Free Seminar @ KD Outdoors tonite
« on: May 20, 2009, 02:02:33 PM »

Marcel is doing another seminar tonite at KD Outdoors in Waterford.  He will be covering post spawn and early summer patterns for bass.

It starts at 6 pm and goes to nine. 

McCarter himself :-\'

fiker

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • PB small mouth
  • View Gallery
Re: Free Seminar @ KD Outdoors tonite
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »

I really really want to see Marcel speak again. 

You gotta give me more advance notice though.

Maybe somebody associated with K D could/would post something in the future. 

Providing there will be future engagements that is.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Rick Fike
Vice president & Program Director Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 09:06:02 PM »

I reminded him to give as much notice as possible, but I had just heard the day before also. I'll remind him again. It might be that tournament anglers are not real good at remembering the other details that are directly fishing-related :D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:30:58 AM »

i give notice as soon as i get it.  Marcel has been repromanded and also recieved 30 lashes with 30 lashes with a 5" Sicko.  He promises to give me more notice in the future.  I think his next seminar is at the end of summer.

I tried to hook Dave Reult up with KD Outdoors.  I dont know what, if anything, ever came of it.  But i will tell you what, if it works out that will be you wont want to miss as well.  Dave reault talking Jerks and Cranks?  Bring a video camera! 

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 01:19:48 PM »

Yes - true. Thanks. You just reminded me to do something I forgot to write down too!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge