Main Menu

Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:01:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

bass weekend series

Started by gr@ssmonkey, January 25, 2009, 07:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skip Johnson

ummmm KVD is a west sider, I definitley dont want to say that all the serious tourney guys or good sticks live on the east side cuz we could get creamed.... ;D

and Im going to say it again that if BASS did come and run a good divided east/west largie/smallie(michigan)trail Id try my darndest to fish it, I just think its too much to ask of them the economy and our anglers but heck Ive been wrong before wich means I just might be wrong again  ::)
Go Big or Go Home!

cr

I'm suddenly reminded of a T-Shirt worn by Adam of Myth-busters that say's" I reject your reality and substitute my own".

Skulley

Quote from: CR on February 27, 2009, 12:19:35 AM
I'm suddenly reminded of a T-Shirt worn by Adam of Myth-busters that say's" I reject your reality and substitute my own".

Touche' CR!!!!      :o

BD                     ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Another good one... "I Think I Have An Angler Management Problem" - I'm thinking about making a T-shirt with that on it...

;D :o

Maybe a new thread should be started that ONLY talks about who wants the circuit to come to town with positive reasons only why they should come?? Otherwise, I don't think this thread did much in the way of a winning sales pitch?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

canvsbk

Oh come on...this thread has become the highlight of my day for over a week now! (You must admit it's better than the usual " their payouts stink" thread that runs forever this time of year.
Look past what they want you to see.

cr

Whose pay-outs stink? Serious anglers know ......Never-mind ...just .. Well you know... ;D

Skulley

Quote from: djkimmel on February 27, 2009, 01:14:56 PM
Another good one... "I Think I Have An Angler Management Problem" - I'm thinking about making a T-shirt with that on it...

;D :o

Maybe a new thread should be started that ONLY talks about who wants the circuit to come to town with positive reasons only why they should come?? Otherwise, I don't think this thread did much in the way of a winning sales pitch?

I would buy that t-shirt for my wife.  So who should start that new thread???  Are there any reasons why they should come after reading this whole thread???  I agree DK, it certainly didn't sell me on the idea.  A winning sales pitch would be.."Come to the Michigan region because....................you fill in the rest.  After reading this, I don't have too many positive things to say about it.  So I will just keep my mouth shut.    :-X

BD                    ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

I wonder how many wives would like to have that t-shirt?? Hmmmmm....? Wonder if it is copyrighted?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: canvsbk on February 27, 2009, 01:23:33 PM
Oh come on...this thread has become the highlight of my day for over a week now! (You must admit it's better than the usual " their payouts stink" thread that runs forever this time of year.

Not going to delete it or something... Just don't think it is the one I would show ESPN/BASS if I really wanted to convince them to bring their circuit back...? There's some good info scattered lightly among the rest of the.... stuff, but I haven't enjoyed reading it maybe as much as some people. I expect they'd feel similar.

Skip Johnson

Dan has a good point and I think most other peaple had good points as well, I think we should start a new topic in the BASS forum now that weve got both the positive and negative feelings of BASS aired out, Id like to see who REALY is interested in BWS coming to michigan in 2010 and if it gets good numbers and stays positive it just might be able to be forwarded to BASS and help sway them our way.
Go Big or Go Home!

MadWags

Let's see. You have made 3 posts in this thread and all are still there. No part of this entire thread has been censored or removed. I think Dan mentioned starting a thread containing all positive feedback that could possibly be used to demonstrate a need and attract BWS. Cast n Last (Former DK Open Champion) has done that. If you wish to continue posting and reading in this thread you may do so, I didn't get the impression that we were to stop.
We would certainly like for you to reconsider and stick around at least until next Tuesday. ;D

I obviously have a sense of humor. ;)
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

djkimmel

MadWags

LOL!  Dan I look forward to fishing with you again.
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.