Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 10:18:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR PRO-STAFF

Started by cc creek, December 21, 2008, 08:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc creek

I'm Virgil the new owner of Crooked Creek Tackle Co. and I'm  looking for bass fishermen to represent my company.
All Interested in becoming part of the Pro-Staff Team can email there
Info or Profile to virgil@crookedcreektackle.com Thank you

Eric

Welcome Virgil.  I can assure you the folks here won't be like they have been to you on BBC.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

McCarter

those guys on bbc were ruthless.  stick here on GLBass.com.  you wont find a better group of people online anywhere.

McCarter himself :-\'

champion_206

Quote from: McCarter on December 21, 2008, 09:17:36 PM
those guys on bbc were ruthless.  stick here on GLBass.com.  you wont find a better group of people online anywhere.

McCarter himself :-\'
very ruthless, I can tell you they not to fond of us Northern Auto workers either  :o  they were very rude to Virgil.
(Certified Evinrude Mechanic) Anglers Marine, Evinrude, Champion Boats,Crooked Creek Pro Staff

Waterfoul

Yeah, BBC can be pretty rough.  I'd like to see some of those southern boys come up here and catch fish like we do!!  I still say anyone can catch fish down south but it takes SKILL to do it up here!!

;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

thedude

actually mike i think its the other way around... catchin fish up here is easy!  catchin fish on a 90 mile long flooded river impoundment is a different story. :D

i agree though, you got a bad shake virg over on bbc. no excuse for that kind of behavior. some people just have too much free time.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

cc creek

I was just trying to look for pro-staffer and wasn't trying to sale anything and I got alot of them to send me there info and I'm not getting the feedback on this site I'm still looking for more candidates so if you can help that would be geat.

Thanks
Virgil Wilson
Owner
Crooked Creek Tackle Co. 

hunlee

You sine up Hunlee to you pro staffer an Hunlee will take care of you!!!!!!!You please tell Hunlee what to do now??????Hunlee is wanting to help!!!!!!

hunlee
hulee is friend to all people

fisherboy_01

e-mail sent those are some great lures you have there.

Dave
A bad Day fishin is better then a good day at school <*(((((><

Waterfoul

Quote from: thedude on December 23, 2008, 07:47:11 AM
actually mike i think its the other way around... catchin fish up here is easy!  catchin fish on a 90 mile long flooded river impoundment is a different story. :D

i agree though, you got a bad shake virg over on bbc. no excuse for that kind of behavior. some people just have too much free time.

Hmmm... Lake Fork, the Kissimee chain, Conroy, California Delta and the list goes on.  HUGE bags come out of all those lakes and many more down SOUTH.  I aint talkin no Tennersee or Kentukee river system!!!  LOL!!  I mean Da South!!  You know... where all the girls are pretty, have southern accents, AND have all their teeth.   ;D
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

thedude

big fish and big bags are not the same as easy fishin though!
Palehorse Custom Rods

bassdisaster

Quote from: thedude on December 23, 2008, 06:42:28 PM
big fish and big bags are not the same as easy fishin though!
Those California Impoundments are literaly FULL of bass,Castaic, Chachuma, Daimond Valley, Lopez, Donpedro, Clear lk, and of course the CA DELTA, If you ever get the chance to go there DO NOT PASS IT UP,and some of them ya its down rite easy to get bit, limits are easy, winning is the hard part, I had several (12+) 100 fish weekends, with a few 100 fish day's, not all keepers but if getting  bit is what were after then it was a HAYDAY for me, after being a Michigan bass angler and thinking 15 fish in a day was awesome!

BD

thedude

try being an Indiana bass fisherman  ;D
Palehorse Custom Rods

skeeterman190

There ya going pickin on us Hooiers. I think we hijacked the whole pro-staff post here. But your right try being a bass fisherman from here. Well i will say this it has made me a better angler coming from this great fish-factory. But dont get me wrong there are some awesome lakes around here. One in particular thats really catching on is Lake Michigan itself. Spring time weights are @ 20lbs everytime to win. Granted the inland lakes dont pop out those numbers but ive caught some really good bags down here. You just gotta work for them more. 5 bites a day and im happy,if there all quality. I dont want to go out and catch 100 fish a day. Its a nuisance i think. Unless there all 4lbers then im good. I wanna have my bait in the water as much as posible and try to coax the big one not the dang 12". Im retarded though if ya know me. I just think differently then most people???-skeeterman-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

Waterfoul

Virgil, will you be at the Novi show in January?

cc creek

Yes I will be there I don't have a both south sreet tackle is going to have my product there. I didn't want to take sales away from him come down I will be there or walking around just have Ron call me on my cell if I'm not there.
I get alot lot of fishermen looking at this post but not alot of them are emailing me you don't have to be a pro you just got to love to fish I'm needing fisherman from all of the states so tell your fishing buddys that there is a good chance if there in a state that I don't get alot of guys applying they can make it on the team.
Thanks