Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:33:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Burt/ Mullet Turnout!

Started by MBell, May 19, 2008, 03:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MBell

Just talked got a call from FLW, right now they are at 115 boats for burt/mullet.  He said a few more boats looking to fish but needs co-anlgers for them.
-Matt

rudycard72

i still need a boater to link with for Burt/Mullet if you know someone

djkimmel

We are past priority deadline, but if they have more boats than co-anglers, call Anthony 270-252-1579 and he will let you know if he has a boater leftover that will get you fishing. Based on what Matt says, if you're a co-angler and you want to fish, Anthony has boaters that want you up there.

Someone told me yesterday that there were only 50 boats and I didn't think that sounded right just based on hearing a couple weeks or so ago he was at 75+ and I know we are getting a lot of crossover from TBF people who haven't fished before or wouldn't be going up there otherwise.

I hadn't talked to Anthony since we finished setting up the location change to Aloha for our event too. Anthony did most of the groundwork for us there. Sure glad we have him running our division. He runs a great event!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

SethV

Quote from: djkimmel on May 19, 2008, 10:11:12 PM
Sure glad we have him running our division. He runs a great event!!

I agree!  Seems like this winter was longer than most - I am so ready to get this BFL season going!!!

Seth

djkimmel

118 boats so far as of Tuesday. Pretty good considering the hammerin' we are taking in the economy.

Not sure how many boats for TBF yet, but The Bass Boys is probably sending 13 boats. Maybe in the 40's total?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Skip Johnson

I called anthoney last monday to see if I could get in on burt/mullet as a boater, he said they were at 115/115 and that Id have a good chance of getting in so I sighned up, I got my confirmation on friday along with my sandusky confirmation and I didnt link for either.
Go Big or Go Home!

REEL_MAN

you will be able to get in but you may not have a co-angler. you might be paired with another angler that didn't sign up witha co. That-s the down side, the good side you may have another boater that is really on the fish

See you at Burt-Mullet

Reelman

KG

I have not talked to Anthony, but I did speak with one of the girls at FLW yesterday and she said that they are approx. 5 co's over. I hope this doesn't mean boaters are dropping out. Anyone else heard anything this week?

djkimmel

Well we were at 118 - I haven't talked to Anthony since then. He was looking for a few more co-anglers. We always have some attrition by the time the Friday meeting gets here. Being over by a few co-anglers helps cast n blast anyway.

I think we'll be real close. We appear to be having a better turnout for the TBF state championship on Sunday than I originally expected so there will probably be more last minute floaters signing up Friday than there might be otherwise.