Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 06:39:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2017 TBF Michigan State Championship July 16 Lake St. Clair UPDATED

Started by djkimmel, March 01, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

djkimmel

The 2017 TBF of Michigan State Championship is Sunday, July 16 on Lake St. Clair out of Harley Ensign BAS. Blast off will be at 6:30 AM. All Michigan and Ontario waters are open. TBF of Michigan board decided to limit entries for the 2017 State Championship to members only.

Entry fees are $125* for boaters and $75* for co-anglers (*includes big bass). 2017 State Championship entries due by July 11. Mandatory pre-tournament meeting Saturday, July 15, 2017. Registration will be 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM registration on Saturday with the mandatory meeting starting at 6:00 PM. The meeting location will be at the Harley Ensign Memorial Public Access (after the BFL tournament).

10% of the entry fees will be held to cover tournament expenses (we are using the BFL weigh-in equipment and trailer for this tournament). A percentage of the entry fees may be put towards the entry fees for boaters and co-anglers who qualify for the TBF National Semi-Final.

Participants entering linked as a boater – co-angler pair will be assured of their respective boater or co-angler positions and participation. You will not fish with who you signed up with. You will go into the random draw. TBF of Michigan cannot guarantee those boaters who do not enter with a linked co-angler won't be drawn with another boater though we will do our best to avoid this.

The top 12 TBF of Michigan members in the standings at the end of this state championship will qualify for the September 9-10, 2017 TBF National Semi-Final hosted by Michigan against the Ohio TBF on Michigan waters only out of Elizabeth Park.

If you have not joined yet you can pay your 2017 dues online directly to TBF of Michigan at www.michigantbf.com/membership/pay-membership/. You can also pay your State Championship entry directly to TBF of Michigan online at www.michigantbf.com/tournaments/pay-state-championship/. Or contact TBF of Michigan President Dave Reault at 734-718-4711, or Matt Belletini 248-762-5660 or email MichiganTBF@gmail.com. Message www.facebook.com/MichiganBassFederation/.

Watch MichiganTBF.com for further details to be announced when available.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Please note that TBF of Michigan decided to only allow members to fish this year's State Championship. Sorry for the confusion.

I have added information about the mandatory pre-tournament meeting above.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

21XDC

2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

djkimmel

dartag

Yea   Happy Birthday   Keep having them and you will be Old like me some day.

21XDC

2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

dartag

Quote from: 21XDC on July 13, 2017, 08:46:56 PM

Only 29....  ::)... Born in 1965.... I will be 52.  :o

I have socks that old.   Have a great Bday.

djkimmel

My socks aren't quite that old... I'm a little ahead of you but have a ways to go to catch up to dartag...

dartag

You know your old when you look at your bank balance and notice more money.  Then remember your Social Security Check was deposited yesterday.  :)

djkimmel

Wow! I can't wait until something like that happens to me!! I look at mine and it rarely goes up... even if someone would just mysteriously deposit a bunch of money in my account like it happens in the movies!!!

I did drive up to the ATM the other day and it didn't look right. It was right at my credit union and it didn't look tampered with so I tried to put my card in (needed some fishing money!!!) but it wouldn't go in?!? What the...!?!

I tried a couple times and suddenly the screen changed like the darn machine had just woke up or something... and a credit card popped out!!! Wow!! FREE credit cards!!! For an instant I thought I'd won a prize or maybe my credit union was trying a new promotion I hadn't heard about??

But no message popped up with a PIN number or anything like that. After the initial 'excitement' wore off I noticed it had an odd name on it. Figured someone got their card swallowed... but why did it pop out for me?? Who knows.

It was Sunday so I had to wait until the next day to drive back and turn it in. Someone was having a pain in the butt over this I imagine... I already don't put complete trust in all these machines having been with someone whose card was swallowed once at the worst time. I had one rip me off by cutting me short $20 before too, and that was fun trying to get my $20 back...