Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:13:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Joshimoto in Alabama

Started by McCarter, November 09, 2007, 12:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshimoto son

It's susposed to be on FSN on January 13th.
My fiance is throwing a Sunday morning, 11:00am fishing party at the house.

jcox7

SClapper

Josh,

Congratulations !!!!  Great job at the Championship and good luck at the Cup

Steve Clapper

joshimoto son

Thanks again everyone. I must admit... It sure did make my day to be congratulated by Mr. Clapper.
Yeah that's right, I acted like a little school girl and called my fiance and told her that Steve Clapper told me great job!
She said Steve who?
I asked for my ring back... not really, but she did remember watching him with me when he won the Chevy open.

I'm hoping to get the first part of my story put up today. If any of you remember my Santee Cooper Story, I put a lot of detail into them.
I'll get back to typing.
I'm still riding that cloud that took me home last Sunday.

joshimoto son ;D

TCook

Congrats Josh, I am looking forward to reading your report.

Tim
FISH HARD!!!

Bronze Back

Congrats Josh,

You might want to get a secretary to type your reports so you can save your fingers to fish with! ;)

joshimoto son

Yeah, they're kind of long aren't they.
As many times as I write and re-write my sentances I don't think I could afford a secretary.
I guess I had too many technical writing classes in college. I just can't stand the thought of leaving any details out.

joshimoto son ;D

Bronze Back

No,believe me that "is not" a bad thing! I am the same way! L@@k at the Patriots,do people really think they would be this g@@d if they only gave half an effort in practice or during a game?

When you are that detailed it shows you are working very hard at what you do,and if you want to further yourself you just keep pursuing perfection!The other thing when someone is that detailed
(such as a fishing report) people can l@@k at it and use it as a base and even expand upon it which can help the person who originally wrote it to open his eyes to something they may not of even thought of.