Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:18:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

*ANNOUNCEMENT* Team Bass accepting NEW MEMBERS!

Started by blakstr1, October 29, 2007, 02:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blakstr1

Attention any and all tournament anglers! Team Bass "based" out of Davison, Michigan is currently seeking new members.  We currently have about 17 guys, and could always use a couple more, especially non-boaters.  We have 11 boaters and 6 nons currently and we like to keep it even.  We send our top 8 anglers (based on points) to the Michigan BASS Federation state fish-off each year and yes we are a part of the Bass Federation Nation Michigan Chapter.

Some specifics of the club:

This years (pending) format will be 6 tournaments, scoring your best 5, plus our classic at year end.  Cumulative score from each event determines season champ.  We also hold a Charity Open tournament on Sanford Lake each year.  The 2008 tournament is slated for Sunday, June 8th.

No entry fee for tournaments, trophies given for first through third, and big bass.  No money prizes, optional big bass pot for cash.  $25 gas money is given to the boater if you are a rider.

Dues are $125 per year.

We fish in June through September, and during the "off" season we meet once per month in Davison.  We just had a meeting this past Sunday at the Players Inn, the next meeting is set for 12/9 @ 9:00am.  We pick our lake choices for the year at this meeting, board member elections will also occur on this date.  Only paid or partially paid members will be allowed to vote on lakes and officers.

If you have questions, I'd be glad to answer them all, over this board, e-mail or phone.  A couple other members of this board are members as well, so they can help too, if I don't get back to the board quick enough.  You have until March to join.

See you there!

www.teambass.net

(other Team Bass members on this site include:  Savage, Ronhuntfish, smbassman, Chase5004, motocross and I'm sure a few more I'm not thinking of.  All you guys chime in when you get a chance!)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

motocross269

Super Club!!! I joined last year and had a great time and learned alot.  I fished all year as a Non-Boater and every boater I drew took the time to teach me a few things...
I am super pumped about the lakes we are going to fish next year..Should be an awesome season.
Brian

blakstr1

Just wanted to pipe in again and check to see if anyone out there is looking to join a great bass fishing club in mid-Michigan.  We had a club meeting yesterday and with sponsorships down for the year, we are in dire need of more members, both boater and non-boaters will be accepted.  We picked our tournament waters yesterday as well:

#1 Burt/Mullet
#2 Douglas Lake
#3 Martiny Chain
#4 Grand Traverse Bay
#5 Lake Charlevoix
#6 Kent Lake

Its a hog chasers dream this year, don't miss out!  Refer to the opening message in this link for further contact information.
www.teambass.net
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

blakstr1

18 members and growing, we would really like to hit 25 before tournament season.  Please don't shy away just because we list this as a mid-Michigan club, our members come from Saginaw, Clio, Lapeer, Auburn Hills, Flint, etc.  We've had members from as far north as Oscoda as well.  We hold our meeting in Davison (east of Flint) but as you can see from our schedule we are covering the whole map this year!  Please come and check us out! ;)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Savage

I've been a member of this club for 7 years now, and I can tell you it is a great group of guys.  No bickering or fighting, everyone is willing to share information and help guys out.  We don't fish for cash, which tends to keep things fun. ;D

If you are new to the sport, or are just looking to have a good time fishing, this club is defenitely the ticket.  New guys are really welcomed and taken in quickly, everyone is really friendly.  Plus this year's schedule is going to be sick, so don't hesitate, JOIN UP!

I am currentyl serving as the tournament director, so if you would like to know more, send me an IM and I'll give you my phone number.
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

motocross269

Team Bass will be helping to operate the Trout Pond Thursday, Sat, and Sun. at Outdoorama this weekend..Make sure you stop in and say Hi and let your kids try their luck at catching a trout....

Savage

Team Bass is still seeking new members.  The deadline to join is the March meeting, which is on March 8th.  Our schedule this year is:

Black Lake
Grand Lake
Saginaw River
Lake St. Clair (2 days)
Erie

No entry fees for tournaments, yearly dues are $125.  We need some non-boaters too, so you don't need a boat.
Sponsors:
GreatLakesBass.com
Case Soft Plastics
Oxygenator Livewell Systems
O-Wacky Tools
Stong Outdoors
Toyota Trucks

5alive

Anyway we could get dates of your events? Thanks.
Jeff Harris

www.quantumfishing.com
www.strikeking.com

blakstr1

Sure Jeff....but beware, you're gonna love it!

Black Lake - May 30
Grand Lake - May 31
Lake St. Clair - July 18
Lake St. Clair - July 19
Saginaw River - Aug 9
Lake Erie - Sept 13
Club Classic (TBD) - Sept 20

Sanford Lake Open - June 14

We have a club meeting this Sunday morning (3/8/09) at the Players Inn in Davison if anyboy wants to check us out.  Meeting starts at 9am.

For more information also check out our website www.teambass.net

;)  Let me know if you have any questions.
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com