Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:52:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

WIN FREE Tickets to the 2016 Ultimate Fishing Show!

Started by djkimmel, December 16, 2015, 05:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

For members only this time on this forum - the first 4 persons who post on this topic that they know how many Bassmaster AOY awards Kevin VanDam has won will win 2 FREE Adult Tickets each to the January 7 - 10, 2016 Ultimate Fishing Show.

If you prefer not to help out your fellow website members by posting the actual answer here in this thread (because you're sure you know it) just post in this thread I KNOW THE ANSWER and then PM me the answer. I will go by the first 4 persons who post in this thread AND send me the right answer.

#1 Bass Angler in the World Kevin VanDam, our own local boy done good, appears Friday only January 8th at the Ultimate Fishing Show but you can also see Z - the infamous Mark Zona on Thursday only and Joe Thomas on Saturday only. So there's plenty of bass fishing goodness to go around!

Now WIN THOSE TICKETS! Go for it in case someone gets the wrong answer too! Check out www.ultimatefishingshow.com for more information and the Ultimate Sport Show Tour on Facebook!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

I know the answer (mostly because google is my friend).

djkimmel

Two people have won so far. Still two more to go! One forgot to post in this thread but he did get the answer right through PM so there you go. Executive decision... who will be the other two?!?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

21XDC

2003 21XDC Bullet
250 Yamaha V-Max
I like fast boats and fishing.. I can do both the same day.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

Manxfishing

LAPORTE

Not sure how many people are in on this but I sent in an answer... and didn't need much help for this one. thank god
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

Quote from: YpsiBass on December 17, 2015, 03:08:34 PM
How does one take delivery of said tickets?

You can pick them up during your volunteer schedule or I will leave them in an envelope with your name on them up front at will-call, whichever works out best.

djkimmel

Well, the judges felt bad for LAPORTE so we had 5 winners! Everyone has been notified by PM about tickets. If you don't get them from me at the show or earlier somehow through a fortuitous meeting somewhere they will be in the front hallway at the show in an envelope with your name on them at will call.

Winners this time were:
t-bone
YpsiBass
21XDC
Manxfishing
LAPORTE

djkimmel

This contest is over - thanks for playing! Enjoy the show!