Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:48:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2008 BFL schedule

Started by MIBassKid, August 20, 2007, 01:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TCook

I was also very dissapointed in the schedule and was thinking about fishing the BFL as a nonboat next year. After seeing the schedule I am  unsure if I will now. I likley still will because I dont know if I can pass up on the opportunity to fish with and learn from the guys that fish that series, not to mention those bodies of water are some of the best in the country.

T
FISH HARD!!!

skeeterman190

YEAH I HEAR YA..hey if herman doesnt fish, ( he sounded disgruntled in his post im gonna need a co to sign up with for a for sure) we'll talk about it up @ leelanau i cant wait until next week its gonna be a stick fest!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA IM READY BUDDY ILL SEE YA UP THERE.-SKEETERMAN-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

billy_bass

Did the schedule get released at the super tournament? If so, is Burt/Mullet on it?
It's not Luck.......It's where preperation meets opportunity

Skip Johnson

yep the schedule is posted on the first page of this post.
Im super bummed they took the grand off the schedule even though its a 4 hour drive, I feel confident on the smallmouth water but I still like largmouth tournaments just as much or maybe even more I think it would balance out the real best of the best.
Go Big or Go Home!

dashaver63

I did learn alot about smallmouth this past year. Fishing with Mark Modrak, Nick Neves and seeing Cecil Cole and Hardy Tegulska in action, I do have a better handle on smallmouth on big water.

Eric

The schedules are on the website.  The regionals are listed, but it doesn't say who is going where.  Does anyone know where Michigan is going?
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

dashaver63

I just finished looking at the schedule for next year and I'll be surprised if there will be a Buckeye Division after next year. They have 3 on the Ohio River and none on Erie. Sounds like a set-up to me. So, get your entries in early if you want to fish the entire circuit next year because I think the 3 Erie ones and probably St.Clair will be full.