email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2008 BFL schedule  (Read 8798 times)

TCook

Re: 2008 BFL schedule
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 07:15:18 PM »

I was also very dissapointed in the schedule and was thinking about fishing the BFL as a nonboat next year. After seeing the schedule I am  unsure if I will now. I likley still will because I dont know if I can pass up on the opportunity to fish with and learn from the guys that fish that series, not to mention those bodies of water are some of the best in the country.

T
FISH HARD!!!

skeeterman190

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 08:56:30 PM »

YEAH I HEAR YA..hey if herman doesnt fish, ( he sounded disgruntled in his post im gonna need a co to sign up with for a for sure) we'll talk about it up @ leelanau i cant wait until next week its gonna be a stick fest!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAA IM READY BUDDY ILL SEE YA UP THERE.-SKEETERMAN-
NEVER GIVE UP!!!

Gary Yamamota Baits
www.baits.com
Ice Mountain Water
www.icemountainwater.com

billy_bass

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 11:07:23 PM »

Did the schedule get released at the super tournament? If so, is Burt/Mullet on it?
It's not Luck.......It's where preperation meets opportunity

Skip Johnson

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2007, 12:45:53 PM »

yep the schedule is posted on the first page of this post.
Im super bummed they took the grand off the schedule even though its a 4 hour drive, I feel confident on the smallmouth water but I still like largmouth tournaments just as much or maybe even more I think it would balance out the real best of the best.
Go Big or Go Home!

dashaver63

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2007, 03:35:34 PM »

I did learn alot about smallmouth this past year. Fishing with Mark Modrak, Nick Neves and seeing Cecil Cole and Hardy Tegulska in action, I do have a better handle on smallmouth on big water.

Eric

• Legend
  • www.reelresponsesolutions.com
  • View Gallery
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »

The schedules are on the website.  The regionals are listed, but it doesn't say who is going where.  Does anyone know where Michigan is going?

dashaver63

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2007, 04:06:42 PM »

I just finished looking at the schedule for next year and I'll be surprised if there will be a Buckeye Division after next year. They have 3 on the Ohio River and none on Erie. Sounds like a set-up to me. So, get your entries in early if you want to fish the entire circuit next year because I think the 3 Erie ones and probably St.Clair will be full.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge