Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:44:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

So where is everyone fishing on opening weekend?

Started by YpsiBass, May 18, 2015, 11:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Got Fish??

I'm not fishing opening weekend . I have to work , I'm  still waiting  for my  new outboard. Hopeful  to fish some cash - for - bass  tournaments with some of my buddies. Good luck to all on opening weekend .

BIGSHOW

BIGSHOW

I sent you a message Laporte a while back. I know it was something about belleville lake. I can't find where to see my sent messages

Team houston

djkimmel

Quote from: BIGSHOW on May 21, 2015, 12:32:35 PM
I sent you a message Laporte a while back. I know it was something about belleville lake. I can't find where to see my sent messages

Go to My Messages.

Mouse over the Messages tab and click the Sent Items link from the drop-down menu that pops out. Easy peasy.

Now... if you haven't kept the option checked to save sent items ('Save a copy in my outbox' checkbox below your message box) there won't be anything there.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

I was actually enjoying the "check your messages" tangent people got off on. It was like watching parents trying to use facebook.

dartag

DennisB.

Fished Kent the last two days, did well. Even bought the yearlies this year, gonna go early during the week to avoid the crowds. Probably hit Michigan center Sunday, always a good time. Then Belleville mon. If the weather holds out.

Ps. Kent ramps suck.

BIGSHOW

2nd place( 12.70 ) and second big bass ( 4.40 ) . I think first was 14 something and big bass was 4.65. This was on Belleville. Close one

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

TheFishinPollock

I fished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Outa the Champ too!!!!. Was up till 2 am last night putting it together. Did my home lake Elk/Skeg. Gota a few on Skeg , nothing to write home about. Water's warm too , 60 degrees.     Elk treated me bad. Not one single hit. Water there was cold though  52-57
Matthew" the pollock" Novak
1986 Champ 168
 2014 Pro XS 115 Merc

Mojo

We opened on Pontiac Lake, winning bag was 11 lb, big bass 3 lb.  We had 9.5 lb. was told this was amazing and the lake is making a comeback.  Meh.. Frank, as always, is the bestest buddy to fish with, where fishing in 4-6 means 4-6 inches of water lol...
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

Skulley

Had to go to Traverse City on Saturday for my son's soccer game which they won. Makes a one day excursion worth it. Went to Long Lake Sunday. Caught 25 or so.  17 of them kept. Best 5 fish went 15.39lbs. I weighed all the keeps. Relaxed today. Off from work on vacation all week. Planning to hit LSC, Tipsico, White, Belleville, Woodland.......

BD.                  ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

BIGSHOW

Hey Big Dog how's it been? If you can could you give me a little help on long lake. I'm going up friday and plan on hitting long lake and silver and maybe cedar hedge. my place is in the middle (bass lake). I have caught some decent fish there (long) but its so darn big i never know where to start. Thx

Team houston

Nice job BIGSHOW. What did you catch them on?

Skulley

There are over 100 Long Lakes in Michigan. I'm talking about the one in Oakland County which is like only 260 acres. Which one are you speaking of??

BD.                    ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

BIGSHOW

Ahh ok. When you said you were up in Traverse city I just assumed you meant that one. Sorry. I guess when I heard long lake I just drifted off.....

BIGSHOW

Team Houston. We threw a number of soft plastics. We focused on docks, rocks and any kind of structure. It was a pretty tough bite but I had my limit early. Then it shut down around 11am. Then it got really tough, but got the two biggest fish an hour before weigh in.