Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:37:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

I can't say enough.. the rest of the insurance story

Started by bshaner, July 10, 2007, 03:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bshaner

So most of you know my stuff got jacked out of my boat last week.

Alot of you may have followed the thread and heard I was having problems jumping through hoops for the insurance company.  Mr. Kimmel apparantly was one of them and without my knowledge sent an email to Bob at Worldwide Marine Underwriters letting him know the scoop and that he may want to check on me.

Ok, so I was under the mistaken impression that the great timely service I got from Bob at getting me a great policy for a great price was as far as his job needed to go.  I thought it was my responsibility to deal with the insurance company from there on out.

I'm man enough to admit I was WRONG!!

Bob called me and the first words out of his mouth were.."tell me what's going on."  No "hey how's life" or "how's the weather."  I told him the deal and his response was..."I want everything you got faxed to me ASAP, get me the report number and phone number at the department that took the report."  He sat on the phone shooting the bull with me and telling me about his vacation patiently waiting for my shocked behind to get it run through the fax machine.  Bob passingly asks me why I didnt call him last week when it happened.  "Well I did and it was 4th of July and he was on vacation so I didnt want to bother you", I told him.  "I'm never 'that' on vacation', he says, "That's why you have my cell number on the business card I gave you".

"Where do you want the check sent?", he says.  As God is my witness it was not a half hour later the adjuster from the insurance company is calling me and she's got this tone in her voice like "I'm here to serve you" and asks me where I want the check sent.  "We'll send it out today."

Moral of the story?

Bob doesnt mess around.

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

Cheetam

If that doesn't scream "Customer Service", I don't know what does...Good to hear you got everything worked out Shaner.  And a big "Cheers!" to Bob for gettin' it done!
Jeff

stackenem

Glad it all worked out for you. Another satisfied customer.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

Bender

I'm glad I went through them too, hopefully I never have to use it.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

Revtro

I had just switched to Worldwide right before this whole story started.  So not only am I relived to hear the great news, I'm glad I made the switch.  This is the advantage of having an actual agent working on your behalf as opposed to buying insurance on the Internet.  When Bob and I talked, he pointed out that when you get insurance online or over the phone with the insurance company directly, there's no one to fight for you, so you're likely to have trouble.  So yes, having an agent like Bob on your side makes all the difference.  Thanks for the update!  Now, let's go fishing!!
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

BigSmallie

As I mentioned in your other post..............call the agent!!

Glad to hear you got taken care of!

BS  ;)
"I don't care how you did the other day......bring em' to the scales"

insurancepro

July 12, 2007

I want to thank Brian Shaner for his nice words about our service. As some of you know, Worldwide Marine represents numerous insurance companies. We are only as good as they are. I also want to thank Wolverine Mutual Insurance Company, located in Dowagiac Michigan. Without their very service oriented staff, we would not be able to service you as well. Many thanks to Wolverine.

Bob Luellen
Bob Luellen
1-800-339-1235
bob@worldwidemarineins.com