Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:02:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Lansing tomorrow 8 AM I'm talking fishing on WVFN AM 730

Started by djkimmel, May 18, 2007, 10:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Forgot to mention - if you're in the greater Lansing area tomorrow morning around 8 AM, I'll be visiting and talking fishing with the AM Outdoors Show host Duran Martinez on AM 730 WVFN. Not sure how long I'll be on - (he has another guest at 9 AM).

If you're around, call in, say hi. Ask a question. Tell a fish story. Call the show at (517) 363-2273.

This is Duran's AM Outdoors Show web site:
http://www.amoutdoorsshow.com/

The main web site for WVFN: http://thegame730am.com/home.php - includes a link to listen online.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Spent a very fun hour with Duran Martinez and Brock Palmbos on the AM Outdoors Show this morning talking bass fishing, 'as seen on TV' lures, the VHS virus... a whole bunch of different topics. Also snuck in a big Happy Birthday to my Goddaughter Haylee (along with a hi to Kay and Aaron).

I hope to get back and visit with them again in the future on Lansing's only live outdoors radio show - AM Outdoors Show with Duran Martinez. It's always good to find great outdoorspersons in the media supporting our sport and passion.

Duran tells me he'll have a new web site up later this season to compliment the show. The initial site is at the address above.

Here's Duran and me in the 730 AM WVFN studio

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

motocross269

Congrats Dan.  Maybe I should try that sometime.  Everyone always tells me I have a face fit for radio.

Bender

Shoot, I could have tuned in if I had checked the board this morning, it was raining here. Hope you had a good time on the radio and thanks for proomoting the sport again.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

djkimmel

Well, it would help too if SOMEONE would remember to post upcoming events a little more ahead than late the night before ;D

I meant well... and next thing I know it is late Friday night already!?! They may let me on again sometime since I didn't say any bads words and did not call Duran by the wrong name even once. Duran wants to do some more bass fishing... and I happen to know some bass fisherman. It should work out fine.

djkimmel

Quote from: motocross269 on May 19, 2007, 02:19:33 PM
Congrats Dan.  Maybe I should try that sometime.  Everyone always tells me I have a face fit for radio.

I don't want to speak for Duran, but you can tell I haven't been preparing for TV for a while now - more like the Mexican food eating championship of America! ;D

Anytime I'm in front of a camera with cameraguy, I just ask for the vertical stretch lens (in exchange for not shooting him with he 'special' hat on - most of the time anyway).