Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:24:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Sorry about that - but we're back!

Started by djkimmel, January 24, 2006, 12:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Got too tired last night to be messing with the PHP code and trust I wouldn't trash the whole forum. I had this morning off because I work late tonight on our main system so this morning was safer to make changes.

Mostly formatting changes just to use the real estate a little better on here - preparing for future changes to make the forum able to grow and improve since you all seem to be having a good time here. I'm pretty glad about that.

Hope I didn't mess your mornings up too much and post in the support board below if you have any problems. As as far as I can tell everything is working now.

Thanks for your patience everyone!
Dan Kimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Revtro

Hi Dan,
For some reason, the messages are only half the screen wide now.  Is this on purpose?  I'll try a different browser to see if it makes a difference, but it's kind of hard to read the posts in this format. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

dhuff

No problem here.  Seems to all be the same as before.

Revtro

Just tried it in 3 different browsers, it still looks the same.  I have about half the screen to see the posts.  The entire right side is taken up by a few sponsor logos.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Bassman24

I got the same problem.  Half the screen. 

GT
George Terrien

Champion Boats - www.championboats.com

OPTIMA Batteries - www.optimabatteries.com.

NBAA Motor City Inland Challenge - www.nbaabass.com

Highest Honor - www.highesthonor.biz

K&E Team Stopper - www.stopperlures.com

djkimmel

Revtro and George - what browser are you using and version? What screen resolution are you using 1024x768 or 800x600?

I'm using Internet Explorer 6 and not seeing what you are seeing.

Once I know the brand and version, I can figure out what to do in my settings so you aren't having the problem.

What you should be seeing at the right are the 6 sponsor logos from Ranger at the top to Pflueger at the bottom all lined up one on top of the other in one narrow column only about 1 inch wide.

Sorry, but I'll see what I can do.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

blakstr1

i've got the same problem here at home...at work its fine i'm using explorer, but here i'm using  :-[ (embarrased) a Mac....the logos on the right are running horizontally instead of vertically....they are in the correct order though ;)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

cwinsiii

Dan

When I use mozilla firefox it shows half the width of normal.

While using internet explorer its fine.

I don't think it matters but my screen resolution is 1280 by 600.

Skulley

Everything is fine here.  Using Internet Explorer 6 with sp2. 

BD     ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Okay - I think what is happening is an interpretation problem with displaying the graphics even though I hard-coded the column width. Some browsers seem to be ignoring my value for the width. I have an idea how to fix that, but... I may have to take the board down for a half an hour again. I'm looking at it.

I'm at work running a system process - so boss - if you check this please disregard the time (but it's an 'emergency')

djkimmel

I do have to go back to work for a bit, then I'll try a couple things. I don't have other browsers to test with unfortunately. I'm using IE 6.

Sorry about this...

Revtro

Dan, whatever you did fixed it.  The logos are now one on top of the other. 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

djkimmel

GreatLakesBass.com - #1 Goal - Keep Revtro happy!!!!!

Afterall, he is the 2005 DK Open champ. Sorry about the trouble Revtro. Glad to get rid of that problem for you. Life is too short for a bad forum...