Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 05:09:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

The Tackle Hut GreatLakesBass.com only SALE Section

Started by djkimmel, March 06, 2014, 08:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Leon at TheTackleHut.com has generously setup a special club section for GreatLakesBass.com members only.

You can find a limited variety of limited stock fishing tackle and gear for GreatLakesBass.com-only prices!! I KNOW we all LOVE to SAVE money!

New items may be added and items will drop out of the GreatLakesBass.com 'club' section as they're sold. Use the special club section link to go to the club login screen and use -
username: GLB
password: GLB

There are crankbaits, blade baits, tubes and jig heads available right now. Examples are Thunder Shads - normally $11.95 per crankbait - ONLY $4.00 to you! Please check out the selection and pricing WHILE THEY LAST - THEY WON'T LAST LONG!! :)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

stackenem

For several years now I have been watching fishing on T.V., going to fishing shows, and doing a little fishing myself. I have noticed that sometimes the protruding piece on some lures is called a "bill", but when that part is missing the lure is then called "lipless" as in lipless crank bait. I have a solution for the confusion in terms. Let's just call that part of the lure a "billip", then when it"s absent it would be "billipless" Just my opinion, but it would clear up the confusion!  Sent from a friend of STACKENEM.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

stackenem

Now can anyone guess who posted that!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

bob o

my user name and password did not work  ::) i think it's knows i already have too much stuff to fish with

djkimmel

Quote from: stackenem on March 07, 2014, 11:06:43 AM
Now can anyone guess who posted that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure?!? But is should only be stackenem using stackenem's user ID. I will have to talk to that young man about security!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Quote from: bob o on March 07, 2014, 11:13:03 AM
my user name and password did not work  ::) i think it's knows i already have too much stuff to fish with

Reading comprehension may be becoming a lost art..? I've been fearing this for some time now. It's probably my fault...  ::)

Don't use YOUR GreatLakesBass.com username and password. You should only use YOUR GreatLakesBass.com username and password ON GreatLakesBass.com.

Only use the specific (and simple) username and password I posted above. Everyone uses the same username and password to log in to the GreatLakesBass.com club section on thetacklehut.com.

I would probably never have you use your GreatLakesBass.com username and password on another website. Security risk. I usually avoid those.

bob o

djkimmel

djkimmel

If you haven't checked out these exclusive GreatLakesBass.com deals yet here are some examples of what is available right now:

Nichols 3.5 inch salty mother tube bait   NICHOLS   $1.75
PKG COUNT: 10 EACH; a selection of good colors available in limited quantities
Nichols SALTY MOTHER TUBES are 33 percent salt, that's twice the amount of the nearest competitor. All of their tubes are double dipped.

THUNDER SHAD - 312 coffin bill   $4.00 (Normal retail ~$12)
THUNDER SHAD - 165 coffin bill   $4.00 (Normal retail ~$12)
THUNDER SHAD - 185 coffin bill   $4.00 (Normal retail ~$12)
Available Colors   Code
Black Copper mesh green & silver   312 19
Firetiger   312 24
Black Red   312 25
Midnight Madness   312 27
Eufaula Shad   312 50

Envision Lures 1/4oz sweet spot jigs
Envision Lures 3/16oz sweet spot jigs
Envision Lures 1/8oz sweet spot jigs

Fin-tech - Title shot 5/32oz nuckle ball jig
Fin-tech - Title shot 7/32oz nuckle ball jig

ZAP LURES 1/4oz minnow blade bait   ZAP-BLADE BAIT (Minnow & Shad)   $2.75
ZAP-BLADE BAIT (Minnow & Shad) - ZAP LURES 1/4oz shad blade bait
ZAP-BLADE BAIT (Minnow & Shad) - ZAP LURES 3/8oz shad blade bait
ZAP-BLADE BAIT (Minnow & Shad) - ZAP LURES 1/2oz shad blade bait
ZAP-BLADE BAIT (Minnow & Shad) - ZAP LURES 3/4oz shad blade bait
Available Colors   Code
shad BRASS / CHARTREUSE   shad ZS25BC blade bait
shad BRASS / RED   shad ZS25BR blade bait
shad NICKEL / CHARTREUSE   shad ZS25NC blade bait
shad NICKEL / RED   shad ZS25NR blade bait

All stock is limited availability, get them while they last! More items may be added, and items drop out as they're sold out. Thanks!