Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:15:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Hey out to all the Bass Clubs

Started by djkimmel, December 14, 2006, 11:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I received a great idea from one of our members recently (Revtro - the idea man). How about boards for bass clubs so they can let people see who they are and what they are all about?

Sounds like a great idea soooo if you scroll on down below the Tournaments section, you'll find a new section called 'Bass Clubs.'

Since I am active in The Bass Federation of Michigan and have many prospective visitors coming here looking for info on that topic, I wanted to be clear which clubs were and weren't to avoid confusion. That's the reason for the two subsections.

I already had my club on here, so I moved it under there and we already have a first club under the other subsection.

So if your club might want their own board for messages and to use as a 'get-to-know' tool - even if your club already has a message board somewhere else, you may find new traffic here - contact me and we'll go from there. (You can use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom or the Feedback Form.)

Thanks for the idea Revtro!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

DennisB.

Is there a TBF club in south east M.I.???

djkimmel

Yes - Dakota Sports based near Lake St. Clair. They do not have club tournaments. They support the state though. TBF of Michigan president Dennis Beltz is a member of that club. Go to www.michigantbf.com and look at the top right column for a link to club contact information. Dakota is looking for more members.

It also looks like we will pick up 1 to 3 more SE clubs within the next few weeks - 1 is an existing club - the others will be newly formed clubs. We will add them to the club list on the www.michigantbf.com site as soon as we have them. Stay tuned.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

cameraguy

Dan, I know a club or two joined at the meeting.  What was the final tally?

djkimmel

I'll have it done by this weekend. Dennis said he picked up 2 clubs before the meeting. We picked up 2 clubs at the meeting (I already had one listed). There are 2 or 3 other clubs on the way in and I have to check with Dennis to see if they are in.

I talked to another existing Northern club yesterday that will be joining, but maybe not for a few weeks yet.

As soon as I have the tally, I'll post it. I'll be updating the michigantbf.com site and club page too.