Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:30:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Prayer request

Started by bigjc, June 21, 2013, 10:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjc

Well Friends; for those of you who who share my faith in a Risen Savior, I covet your prayer, as I will be undergoing open heart surgery this week.  I trust in God's promise that where two or more join in an effort to prayer...God answers those prayers.

red68prostreet

mikesmiph

You've got it. Get better soon. Still lots of fish out there with your name on them.

PineLk 49

Prayer Sent!!! God Bless. I will send another prayer tonight

Dave

FOB

Will pray everyday for ya big guy.  Please have someone keep us updated.
Ralph Blasey
Wonderland Marine West  734-417-5550

fiker

Father God, I pray that the medical staff take care of JC at their best.  That his recovery is complete and swift.  I pray that the peace of our Savior be with him and his family as he prepares for, undergoes this procedure, and during the time it takes to get back to 100%.  I pray that the Holy Spirit strengthen him in his faith and the knowledge that God will take care of those who believe.  These things I pray in the name of your Son.  Amen.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

bigmojet

djkimmel

You have my prayers bigjc. Good luck too!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BIGSHOW

Sending a prayer out your way bigjc. Get well

YpsiBass

Prayers sent John.  Take care big guy.

detroit1

Hope all goes well and a fast recovery  J.C........
WAVE THERAPY

bigjc

I appreciate all the prayer, and I am requesting that you guys save a couple of those bass for me...don't catch em all while I am off the water.

See you all back out there in a few weeks.

I will try to post an update as soon as I am well enough.  Hopefully by the weekend.

djkimmel

Okay. Follow doctors orders and I know I won't be catching all the bass. There will be plenty left so recover well.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

YpsiBass

If you need someone to keep your Legend happy and occupied on the water, let me know...

LAPORTE

Prayers sent up for you bud. Ill have a back seat open for ya on Belleville when your ready.
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

detroit1

Well, there is no update , and i'd like to know how things are going ...i'm getting a little uneasy about this.
WAVE THERAPY

mikesmiph

I've also been wondering, if anyone knows.

djkimmel

Haven't heard anything. I give at least 2+ weeks for initial recovery before even thinking about the Internet. I had a family member have heart surgery last Tuesday and he's just starting to recognize who is who again. I'm going with no news is good news for now. If I hear anything, I will pass it on.

fiker

In the meantime we'll just have to keep praying.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

bigjc

Dear Friends,

I have a brand new mechanical aortic valve, which is working well, and I am fine! Praise God!  My chest is obviously quite sore, and I am in no hurry to be casting, but I am getting better by the day.

Thanks for your prayers!