Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:58:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Monster Quest 8

Started by McCarter, May 29, 2013, 03:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McCarter

Just wanted to pass this along to anyone interested who is fishing the Monster Quest 8.

I want to give the winners of the event an additional $250 in CASH MONEY provided they are qualified through the contingency program i have started for the event.

Its easy to get hooked up, all you have to do is make a $50 purchase from the Nemesis Baits website (www.nemesisbaits.com) and in the comments section enter code MQ8!  this one time purchase will enter your team into the program, and if you win the event, you will win an additional $250 CASH from me.

So lets just say that the winners didnt make a purchase....i still have this wad of cash in my pocket.....hmmmmm, guess i will give $150 to the next closest qualifying team!  yeah, and ill give the other $100 cash to the next closest finisher.  So depending on how many people participate, you could win some cabbage for taking last place....technically!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Buy some baits, use the code MQ8 in the comments, fish the monster quest, win my money!  boom!

im missing some pics on the website so here is a quick rundown on the colors of the gobies i make:

KLK: Cross between GP and WM base with double .035 purple,.035 chartreuse, and .035 Black ( best selling color )

KLB: Smoke with .008 gold, black, silver, and .035 purp (similar to purple oye)

Dark Melon Gold:  Dark Watermelon with .035 Gold flake

Real Goby:  Mix of Motor Oil and Brown with .008 gold, .035 white, and .062 black flake (this is the big fish color)

Garza Goby:  This one is funky but works great especially on sunny days Kinda milky Greenish Yellowish Brownish with black, gold, chartreuse flake

Green Mist:  Watermelon Seed with different tones of gold, copper, small holographic flake (the most productive color for st clair)

Smoke Gold Purple: Smoke with .035 Gold and .035 Purple Flake

Dark Cinnamon Purple (DCP): Dark translucent brown with .035 black and .035 Purple flake (top seller)

Bling: Translucent Gold base with .062 black flake top/translucent white with blue highlight belly

Muskegan Goby: GP base with .062 Black, .015 chartreuse and .015 orange top/ translucent white with blue highlight .015 black flake belly

Great Lakes Candy: WM seed base with differnt tones of gold and copper .035 flake, .015 blue and .015 purple, holographic dust

I also do custom colors.

If you are interested in other product color descriptions, just let me know.  Im tryin to keep this more for the MQ8 people and not an infomercial for my company.

I will try to be at the event with products to purchase but my day job is very busy and im tied up with orders so i make no promises.  best to order ahead of time

McCarter

bigjc

That is a GREAT deal!!!

Mini

Its getting better all the time....

Just announced TODAY 5/31/13

based on 75 boats.....first place will be

$10,000!

Insane! for a $200 entry fee!!!

Mini

Plus sandwiches provided by Fishbones, dinner catered after weigh-in, MEGA PRIZES, golf cart service from truck to boat and boat to truck.....

This is shaping up to be THE premeir event on the lake!

McCarter

This is gonna be HUGE!!!

bigjc

Quote from: Mini on May 31, 2013, 01:29:33 PM
Plus sandwiches provided by Fishbones, dinner catered after weigh-in, MEGA PRIZES, golf cart service from truck to boat and boat to truck.....

This is shaping up to be THE premeir event on the lake!
I would argue that it has been the premier event on the lake for the past couple of years!  Just as Cash for Bass has become the premeir trail on the lake!

Terry knows what guys want in a TX