Main Menu

Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:50:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

HOLTON LAKE CLASSICK QUESTIUN???

Started by BASS FISHERMAN, January 29, 2007, 12:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BASS FISHERMAN

i am qualiffer of nbaa classick up thar at HOLTON LAKE  ;) ;) ;) aftur lookin round the house i see my envelpe with fishin dates is gone frum wheer i puts it  ??? ??? ??? i juss dont no wheer i went  ??? ??? ??? maybee me wife toss it aways  ??? ??? ??? one good thing bout this i sends the paper wurks in to the BIG CHEEZE of nbaa tellin him i wood be thar fur said classick  ;D ;D ;D i am needin to no when the dates fur the holton lake tournie is ?? i well be fishin the weekday tournie butt not the weekin tournie  ;D ;D ;D 

one mure thing i am needin to be askin ?? dates fur mure week days tournies   ??? ??? ??? i was thinkin i fish in divisiun 37 lass yeer but now i am thinkin i fish divisiun 33 ?? i dount no fur sure but i do remembur it was in the thurties sume wheer  ;) ;) ;)

annie help well be welcumed and thanks alott  ;D ;D ;D

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

LGMOUTH

The classic dates are May 30, 31, and June 1st. The weeknight classic is on the 31st of May. Im not sure about the other dates for weeknight tournaments if they are not on the NBAA website they will be soon. Check out the website at www.nbaabass.com

Hope this helps.
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

BASS FISHERMAN

yur a fine gentelmans fur providin me with important infourmatiun bout said tournie  ;) ;) ;) i thanks you verrie much aswell  ;) ;) ;)
one thing!! ben havin problems with gettin on that nbaa site  ??? ??? ???
i tri and i tri butt juss no luck  ??? ??? ???
maybee wheen ma getts home she well helps me out gettin thar ;) ;) ;)

i thinkin wheen i go to holton lake i goin to brings me tent fur sleepin in rather thans the front seet of my car  ;) ;) ;) with me tent along i can reelilly stretch out in that old sleepin bag :D :D :D

an verrie proud of it

dhuff

I believe the site is

www.nbaa-bass.com

Roy Randolph

Here is the page they have on the NBAA site about the Classic
http://www.nbaa-bass.com/pages/events/classic_houghton.php

But if you get the NBAA Magazine they have more detailed information in there

If you don't get the Magazine here is a copy of the info
http://www.fishingpixels.com/nbaaclassic.html
Help a handicapped angler live his dream!

BASS FISHERMAN

a big tanks to yous Roy  ;) ;) ;)  ma is home now an she well be givin me sume helps heer on this puter ;D ;D ;D i sure she well do very well noin juss wheer to looks an with yur help ma can do it fur sure  ;) ;) ;)
an verrie proud of it

LGMOUTH

When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

fastgambler2100

sleep in a car ??? ??? ??? what happend to your van ??? ??? the white one ??? just dont forget your fast boat ill bring mine and lots of money

BASS FISHERMAN

sorrie butt no van fur me  ??? ??? ??? wheen i go to Kentuckie lass yeer fur both NBAA weekin an weekday classick i sleeps in front seet of me car  ;D ;D ;D ma hads to slep in the back seet  ;) ;) ;)
ma tells me ifin we go up to holton lake fur the classick no sleepin in the car  :D :D :D i make it a piont to buy a nice tent fur me an ma to sleep in this yeer ;) ;) ;)

hopes to see ya thar!!

an verrie proud of it