Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:42:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Wonderland Marine West 1st Annual Fishing Extravaganza

Started by PapaChris, January 22, 2007, 09:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PapaChris

Wonderland Marine West 1st Annual Fishing ExtravaganzaI have a few new things listed on the website for our Extravaganza for everyone.
everytime we add something I will try and update this page.
Scroll to the bottom of this page..
This is going to be Huge, Don't miss it..

Remember the original Bassarama? This is the type of show we are shooting for..but with Boats and More stuff..

http://www.wonderlandmarinewest.com/Pages/2007%20boat%20shows.htm

McCarter

The first 10 GreatLakesBass.com members i see there on March 31 and the first 10 GLBass.com members i see on April 1 will be getting a special treat.  What is this special treat, you ask?  You will have to show up to find out.  You wont be disappointed!

McCarter himself :-\'

Genie

Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

McCarter

blakstr1

Quote from: McCarter on January 24, 2007, 09:49:15 AM
The first 10 GreatLakesBass.com members i see there on March 31 and the first 10 GLBass.com members i see on April 1 will be getting a special treat.  What is this special treat, you ask?  You will have to show up to find out.  You wont be disappointed!

oooo!  8) see you there!!  ;)
Blake Arkwood
www.teambass.net
www.quantumfishing.com

Genie

Excellent - I love show seasons ... FREE STUFF :o

Oh wait ... does that mean I have to give away The Angler's Genie too ......  :o
Grand Rapids, MI
Stop Wishin' and get Fishin' with MyFishingLogs.com
http://www.myfishinglogs.com

Insanity - Doing the same thing and expecting different results.  Stop the insanity!

djkimmel

Actually, I was wondering why someone with a name like Genie wouldn't already know the answer to these questions... ;D ;D ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

Genie,

You dont have to give anything away.  Im gonna hook you up cuz you are 'The Genie' and you pulled me out of that foxhole in Nam and patched me up.  I will never forget that.

Skulley

What????......A free guide trip with McCarter on Kent Lake!?!?!?  What time do I have to be there to be #1 in line to win?!?!?!?     :o   He what?!?!?  He is going to take the winners to all his best spots?!?!?!?   :o
I got to get there early...........    :o

BD          ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

Throw in cheetam's magic stumps and I'll be there early too!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Bryan26

Thought I would let my fellow GLBass.com members know that Wonderland was kind enough to ask me to speak at their inaugural event.  I will be there both days and would love to connect some of the screen names to your faces.  If  anyone has any questions or topics they would like to discuss please reply or save them up and catch me at the show.  This event really has good timing - it shows local support for the sport we all live for in a season that will showcase one of the biggest bass tournaments (FLW Chevy Open) held in the Midwest.

Hope to see everyone there.

Bryan Coates

djkimmel

Looking forward to your seminar Bryan. Thanks for stopping back. Do not let me forget to write down your contact information and get a couple digital pictures of you for future projects. See you there.

DanM

Hey Guys;

How far is this place from the canadain border crossing?
Thanks...I appreciate any info.

Dan Mason

Skulley

I would say it is from 40 to 60 miles from the bridge.  It is straight out I96 to the Grand River Exit at Brighton.  From the off ramp turn right.  Follow that until you see it.  It will be on the left hand side on Grand River.  It is almost exactly between Brighton and Howell.

BD         ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

DanM

???so 60 miles would be how many KM's?....just kidding....thanks for the information BigDog.

Skip Johnson

something I would recomend to all is ask for a tour of wonderlands facilities they have a pretty impressive back lot with a very impressive service center that you wouldnt know is there and is a long walk so ask for a golf cart ride or take a drive back, I know where I will go if I need service.
Go Big or Go Home!

Cheetam

Quote from: djkimmel on January 24, 2007, 10:35:40 PM
There's so many out there...It would be real hard to pull them up, bring them to Howell and load 'em up for you Dan.  Maybe we can circle a couple on a map for you? :D ;D
Jeff

McCarter

Quote from: djkimmel on January 24, 2007, 10:35:40 PM

Those arent stumps, they're carp!  Big, fat, stinky carp!

PapaChris

Quote from: UAWBigDog on January 25, 2007, 07:28:39 AM
I would say it is from 40 to 60 miles from the bridge.  It is straight out I96 to the Grand River Exit at Brighton.  From the off ramp turn right.  Follow that until you see it.  It will be on the left hand side on Grand River.  It is almost exactly between Brighton and Howell.

BD         ;D

It's about a 45 minute drive from the Bridge, Take 96 west to exit 141, turn right on grand river and we are back 1 mile.

There is also a map on our website:
www.wonderlandmarinewest.com

fishon1219

Make sure to check the wonderland web site for more updates on the Fishing Extravaganza. We have added several more tackle venders and there is going to be lots of great tackle and rods for sale by these venders.

I will have a booth set up showcasing the jig line from Exodus baits and will be looking forward to meeting all of you guys out there.

It is going to be a great time and what better way to spend your weekend when our water is still hard than to come and talk fishing, here some awesome seminars, look at new tackle and get a great deal on a new boat.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com