General Fishing and Hunting > General Fishing Reports and Topics

dams

(1/3) > >>

stackenem:
var addthis_config = {"data_track_clickback":true}; Does anybody know where the first dam on the titabawasse river is after it leaves the saginaw. Looking to do some walleye fishing.

MaizeNBlue:
Stack, just pull your boat out, and lets to Erie, to PB's "Hot Pond"!!

McCarter:
Its not my hot pond.  Ive only been there once.  i will have to fish it at least 3 more times before i claim it as my personal property.

McCarter himself :-\'

fishon1219:
bill,
I think the first dam is in midland just down from the dow chemical facility. Were you planning on shore fishing or were you going to haul your boat. I am planning a trip up there this weekend, I dont know if it is going to be saturday or sunday yet, but I here they are catching lots of fish in the river by hooters and a spot they call the "Y". I have never been up there, but by the way it sounds it shouldnt be very hard to find out were to start. Just look for all of the boats and go at it. Let me know if you are going to go and maybe we can hook up together and cover some water and findem so we can catchem.

stackenem:
just looking to do some shore fishing. Not uncovering the boat just yet got some problems.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version