Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 02:31:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Poker

Started by McCarter, November 28, 2006, 12:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishon1219

Quote from: dartag on December 20, 2006, 07:09:07 PM
have to ask my mom,  if i can come over and stay out late.   i suck, but am good at donating.

i see you are using the bass tourny formula for the pay out.

30 players,  50.00 entry fee  = 700.00 pay out.  (  just kidding ). 

ss

Thats only if its an ABA event ;D
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

stackenem

Haven't heard anymore about this. Is it still on and we need a map. Ya'll gots to member I is in Howelltucky and might need derections to da big city.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

McCarter

man, this is risky.  hope i have never offended anyone too bad. 

Here is my address so you guys can mapquest.  If you have any additional questions, just give me a call or a PM.

2365 Wenona
Wixom, Mi 48393

and my phone # 248-379-4724

Parking may be an issue, so we may have to divert some people across the street to Kroger parking lot.  But dont worry, i live in a fairly safe neighborhood.  We might be ok tho.

McCarter himself :-\'

Cheetam

No GPS Coordinates?  Loser...
Jeff

stackenem

Just remember the ABA on St. Clair. I told you I would get you back. You won't forget me next time. LOL
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

dartag

mom says i can attend.   what time??   i have to be home by May 4th

McCarter

Im thinking you can head over as early as this weekend.  I know its still a week before the actual game, but this way you can get my house all cleaned up so i can make a good impression on the rest of the guys.

For serious tho, i think someone suggested we start at around 4 pm???  that works for me, but we really need to try to cater to everyone.  So i need some input from y'all. 

stackenem

4pm is good for me.

dhuff

Dosn't matter.  4pm works for me.  I am good for anytime.

cvan

I'm pretty sure I'm a definite, 4pm is good for me. Location is very convenient, as I'm just a couple of miles north of you up Benstein. I'm going to try and stop by at the Ultimate Fishing Show and introduce myself.

Chad

McCarter

Good deal Cvan.  Work has got me doing some crazy shifts right now, so i will be at the show at some off times.  Originally i was going to work Friday from 5-close, then Saturday from about 3-close.  Now they have me working nights to get caught up on a hot job.

I will be there Saturday morning until 3:30 pm and then all day Sunday.  If you will be there at the same time, stop by the Wonderland Marine Booth and we'll chat.

Everyone else.  4 pm it is.  We will probably start a little later, but feel free to show up at 4.  I am working on getting a 1/4 barrel (thanks Kev) so dont worry about bringing beer.  I am going to get some hot dogs and chips as well.  Nothing better to soak up keg beer than microwaved pork bi-products!  Just kidding, Kev is bring his grill, no microwave (unless you really like them that way). 

Again, if anyone is going to be late give me a call.  We can keep you in for the blinds only until you get there.  If you are going to be just a little bit late, call me and we can wait.  And if anyone is unsure about directions, call me.  CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Rev, we cant let you play for free.  Im sorry.  If you need a loan, let me know.  The juice starts at 25%.  Just kidding.  Hope you can still make it.

Revtro

I'd love to be there, but my truck just cost me $2300 in repairs.  OUCH!  Now I'm broke and in a bad mood.  >:(  I bought an 02 in 04.  It was "certified" but they never checked to see if it was maintained properly.  Long story short, the engine needed to be rebuilt.  So I have to tighten the belt if I'm gonna get this paid off before fishing season starts...so I can afford gas.  Have fun guys.  Maybe next time.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

McCarter

The poker game has come and gone and i would like to think it was a success.  Congrats to Cvan for winning 1st place.  Congrats to MaizeNblue for winning 2nd place, and congrats to 3rd place as well.  I dont remember who took 3rd.

Thanks to everyone who showed up.  A couple guys couldnt make it at the last minute.  We will have to do it again so you guys who werent there can make it next time.

Big thanks to Joshimoto and Kev.  Both came early and helped me finish up on the set up and running around.  Thanks to Josh for the beer and for eating 9 hot dogs.  I was figuring on more people and 11 just wasnt going to do it for 60 dogs. 

Thanks to Kev for being the grillmeister and making sure everyone always had a full beer or enough to eat.

Thanks to all the members who were there who helped make it a great night.

BigGameHunter
Jaguar
Cvan
MaizeNBlue
Joshimoto Son
Stackenem
Fishon1219
jcheetam (better late than never broham)

I hope i am not forgetting anyone. 

Good news is, hard work pays off.  We were able to finish all the beer despite the lack of bodies present.  Good thing, too.  Last thing i need is a functioning keg in my garage during the work week :P

Cheetam

Next time I will try and get there before Midnight.  As an FYI, I have added a good 'ole calendar in my house so I can write down dates and times I have "guy" plans so my wife won't double book me in the future...
Jeff

Langer

I had a great time.  Thanks for the hospitality.  Im definately in for the next time.  I think I had 6 Hot dogs, but I made sure to wash them down with twice as many beers.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President