Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:06:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Another Red Neck Question??

Started by Rangerman, July 25, 2012, 04:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Well, of course. You have to 'notified' about the registration so you can dutifully stay off the other anglers stuff!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Rangerman

Rember is has to permited by this site for a small fee :D Will trade beer for good fishing spots :D

djkimmel

Quote from: Rangerman on July 31, 2012, 11:45:25 AM
Rember is has to permited by this site for a small fee :D Will trade beer for good fishing spots :D

Oh... it won't be free for sure. There's processing and handling fees along with other stuff I will think up before we go live!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Rangerman

Fishing Spot will cost more in Canada due to a Sea Lawer will be on retainer :D

djkimmel

There's probably a cheaper online lawyer service you could find. Probably even, as needed without a fee if you don't log in or something... Look for a company with lawyers who speak Canadian, eh! ;D

Rangerman

That Sir should be a Canadian Sea Lawer that speaks Canadian and Walpole :D Sea Lawer is a very special loop hole lawer >:( best advised not to have any dealing with one :D

Skulley

There is no such thing as Walpole Indians. Walpole is an island and the name if the Reservation. The other name for the reservation is First Nation. The Indians that inhabit the reservation are the Huron/Algonquin tribes that were of this area. The area included Michigan, parts of Ontario as well as northern Indiana, northern Illinois, and northern Ohio. There were several other tribes that inhabited this area too but their names escape me at this time. The language that they speak is a dialect of the Sioux Indians. That's about of the extent of what I know and even that is questionable. If anyone else can add to that, please do.

BD.                         ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

djkimmel

They do have a website. I have been on it. I just consider them people like I consider everyone people. I one time was checked by their version of a sheriff or marine patrol and he told me some good places I could catch bass from including how to get into a few places I wasn't sure I was allowed in. Very nice.

I would imagine there's only so many people left anywhere who aren't such a mix of 'different' people that it would be hard to put most people into a category anymore. Even with lawyers...

I apologize to any members and visitors to this website who are lawyers! ;D

Rangerman

Well I got about 39 days an a Wake Up before putting the saddle on the ole Burb and climbing the hill 671 miles to the great LSC ;D Will pay for good fishing spots in Non Tax Paid Cold Bud Light :D :D :D