Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:59:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

GLB New Member Sign-Up Contest for Saturday Jan. 14th

Started by ROI Outdoors, January 13, 2012, 09:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROI Outdoors

Eligible Contestants: Any Current GLB Member

Details: The Member that refers the most NEW members to sign up at the GLB booth on Saturday will win the below bait package.  You do not have to be present to win - simply have new member sign-up's reference your GLB Username when registering at the GLB booth on Saturday between 10am & 9pm.

1 x Kustom Kicker Jigs 5/16oz. Wrecking Ball - Black/Blue
1 x Kustom Kicker Jigs 5/16oz. Wrecking Ball - Black/Red
1 x River2Sea Dahlberg Diver Frog 50 - Lime
1 x Strike King KVD 2.5 - Green Gizzard Shad
1 x River2Sea Suspen' Min88Su - Chartruese Shad

Winner will be announced on Sunday morning.

Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

Durand Dan

macbass

roi are you going to actually be there... on time.....see you about 130

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

mikesmiph

AND THE WINNER IS.................. Before I announce the winner, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who came out to this years UFC. The help I got in the booth was amazing. Dan isn't available to check with, but I would guess we may have come close to setting membership records. Between the 2 websites, we are going to have over 100 new members to welcome. And, its just Sunday morning. We have 7 more hours to sign members up. Being my first year as the whatever you want to call it, Basically, the guy who has to be there the whole time, I especially want to thank all the helpers at the booth. You guys, and girl, did a fantastic job recruiting new members. There is some definate passion for this website within our membership. Ok I'll shut up before I get all teary eyed. In just a 3 hour shift at the booth, member DurandDan got 11 new members to sign up and is the winner of the prize pack. Give me a holler Dan, and I'll get this to you. There were several others who were close. Everyone worked very hard. Thanks again guys.

Firefighter Jeff

LAPORTE

Nice job Dan. Your lucky I wasn't scheduled for Saturday..lol  I was on fire Friday
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

robeng53

Durand Dan

Thanks everyone!! I should have done better though. ;D

YpsiBass

It's great attaching faces to names on here.  Was great meeting everyone!