Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 29, 2024, 02:13:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

New GreatLakesBass.com Apparel Store open now

Started by djkimmel, June 30, 2006, 12:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

I just finished setting up an official GreatLakesBass.com apparel and miscellaneous items store if anyone is interested in GLBass.com shirts, hats, sweats, and a few more things.

Because of the present lower volume and budget, it is hosted by cafepress.com on their site, so it is completely separate from my store and other items.

There aren't a ton of choices, but enough you might see something you like there. Somewhere down the road, I may try to hold my own inventory, but it just doesn't make sense at the moment.

Check out the store when you get a chance some time and tell me what you think: http://www.cafepress.com/greatlakesbass

Thanks as always for your support and continued participation here on GreatLakesBass.com!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

Very Cool!  I will be placing an order in the near future.

PB himself :-\'

joshimoto son

Just ordered myself a nice tee.

Hopefully, it'll get here before I head to Wisconsin.

That way... I can wear it while they are doing the live webcast for all the internet to see!!

I gotta catch a fishy first though.

joshimoto son ;D

Cheetam

Sweet...You need better looking models though Dan....
Jeff

McCarter

Thats it, im calling a lawyer :D

I need to learn me some cool computer tricks so i can fight back.

stackenem

Must have just got back from the conference room.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

bshaner

Now that's funny right there, I dont care who you are.  False advertising though.  I dont see any XXL's for sale.

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

djkimmel

Whoa! That picture has to be some kind of rule violation?? Somehow? Or sportsmanship penalty at least!

(I'll have to check on the XXL's B - I thought they had all sizes??)

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bshaner

Ok, thanks!  Christmas is coming up and I wanted to get Poorboy something.  If you have them in pink I think it looks good on him.

B
Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

djkimmel

There are several pinks - they would go with his eyes, I think. I see some shirts go up to 4XL. Some 3XL, many 2XL - most have at least XL (thank goodness - I like my Mexican food too much :)). PoorBoy is pretty svelte though...

They do charge an extra fee for the sizes larger than XL it appears.

bshaner

Byrd's Landing
220 Helmer Rd N
Springfield, MI 49015
(269)963-2844

bosshawg

nice assortment there. might have to give up the cost of a bag or two of senko's there and get me a T. i do like the long sleeve t's in fall and winter.
if it feels good - SET THE HOOK!!

Michigan Bass Busters

djkimmel

Well, I hope people like the selection. That's about all that is available in shirts, all the hats they have. I mainly wanted to come up with something for the members who have previously asked for things without trying to buy my own inventory.

I did try to design some decent graphics - I'd like them to be acceptable to people who want them.

McCarter

djkimmel

McCarter

Ordered me the black GLB T shirt with the smallie on it last night.  I hope it comes in time for the wedding.

djkimmel

ME TOO!!! And we MUST have pictures - extra credit if the lucky bride is in them too!!