Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:15:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2012 B.A.S.S. Elite Series Mystery Lake Poll

Started by djkimmel, September 06, 2011, 06:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What lake do you think the June 28 - July 1, 2012 Bassmaster Elite Series Mystery Lake is?

Lake Winnebago, Oshkosh WI
6 (9.5%)
Green Bay, Green Bay WI
2 (3.2%)
Lake Minnetonka, Minneapolis MN
5 (7.9%)
Bays de Noc, Escanaba MI
12 (19%)
Lake Michigan, Chicago IL
2 (3.2%)
Burt/Mullett Lake, Cheboygan MI
4 (6.3%)
Grand Traverse Bay, Traverse City MI
5 (7.9%)
Lake Charlevoix, Charlevoix MI
2 (3.2%)
Saginaw Bay, Bay City MI
0 (0%)
Lake St Clair/Erie, Detroit MI
16 (25.4%)
Lake Erie Sandusky OH
0 (0%)
Somewhere else
7 (11.1%)
Lake Ovid, Laingsburg MI
2 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

cameraguy

djkimmel

Saw you at the game for about 1.5 seconds. That game gave me a headache! But a good headache!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Dan

Is anybody, other than me, considering Marshaling next year. I may shake the dice and sign up to Marshal the Mystery Lake.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

markgoetsch

I'm planning on marshalling the mississippi river.  I want to see how the elite break down and fish it.  I've fished it before and it'll be fun to see how they fish it.

djkimmel

It will be interesting to see how they handle the Marshaling for the Mystery Lake.

I like the person who picked Lake Ovid!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Dan

If you are going Mark make sure you are a BASS Federation member so you can register in the early registration that only Fed members can access. November is the month to join the Federation. I talked to Paul Sacks and he said that was the month and that they could work out a deal so an individual can join. Right now there is not a format for a person who wants to join and be a member without joining a club. Don't know why that is. Seems like they would have a path that individuals could take.
If you sign up early, and are in the top 50 you get to Marshal 3 days instead of two. I also have a few suggestions how you might end up on the fourth day. A few secrets I've learned in order to get in one of those TV last day boats.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

Oooohhh... we like the secret methods. You can tell us. We won't tell anyone else!

djkimmel

djkimmel

So far, they are really doing a great job of keeping this a mystery. Maybe it isn't even set yet?

Jay-MadWags

Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

Jay-MadWags

Fort Madison, IA
The Mighty Mississippi River
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

You think they'll go from the Mississippi River to the Mississippi River? I hope not! That would be boring.

Dan

I agree, I'm also signed up to Marshal that event and really would rather not be on the Mississippi.

jgip087

Somewhere else.  BASS has given Escanaba the Northern Divisional twice to make up for the missed Elite.  It is the best fishery I have ever been on but I just think BASS will be headed elsewhere. 
www.sure-life.com - please help ensure the
survival of your catch
www.poorboysbaits.com

Jay-MadWags

Quote from: djkimmel on January 20, 2012, 01:57:56 AM
You think they'll go from the Mississippi River to the Mississippi River? I hope not! That would be boring.
i didn't know they were on the mississippi before that.  i guess i have to change my answer.
Jason Madigan

djkimmel

Quote from: Jay-MadWags on January 20, 2012, 05:10:55 PM
Quote from: djkimmel on January 20, 2012, 01:57:56 AM
i didn't know they were on the mississippi before that.  i guess i have to change my answer.

Wondered about that. They will be coming in a matter of a day or so of travel time from the Elite Series event in La Crosse Wisconsin on that part of the Mississippi River so that limits the reasonable travel distance. Most of us think it does anyway.

Jay-MadWags

Lake Minnetonka.  That is where they will go.  It is not that far from La Crosse.  Great population of both LM and SM bass.
Jason Madigan

btroz

dont know if it will be at st clair, i believe the flw tour is there that weekend