Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:04:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

New Kitty....

Started by motocross269, September 22, 2011, 07:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

motocross269

After basically taking a year off from fishing and trying to decide what I want to do with this tournament stuff I have decided to jump back in with both feet...I missed the competition and the thrills of the morning launch way to much...
I looked at repowering my boat and measured the cost of that against buying a new rig...Sherm had this leftover 2010 sitting on his lot and made me an offer I couldn't refuse....Puma FTD with a 250 PRO XS and all of the goodies..
We are jumping through hoops trying to get the deal done and the finished rigging done by the Madwags memorial on Skegomog..Hopefully I will have it up there..

Redbone

That sure is a nice one! :)

Congrats on the new rig!

Revtro

Sweet! Nice rig bro.  You know I love Cats!  ;D
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

motocross269

Quote from: Revtro on September 22, 2011, 08:59:03 AM
Sweet! Nice rig bro.  You know I love Cats!  ;D

It's all about Bass Cat Service and ease of maintenance...I considered going another way but I just kept thinking about how great they were when questions came up on my Jag(Even though it was an older rig).....They have been number one on JD Powers customer satisfaction surveys for a reason...

VinceR

That's a beauty, Moto! :o That is my "dream" boat (pun intended). The colors are right, too.

Mike S.

SWEEEEEET!  Should have no problems in the thrill department with that one. Nice rig.

Firefighter Jeff

Uhhh Dan,  I'd like to put my request in to fish with Brian during the Fall Open  !!!!!  LOLOLOLOL    :)

djkimmel

I could match you up now but if things don't go fast enough, there's not a lot of room on the dock for both of you to cast at Skeg!

Maybe we should have a drawing for which non-boater gets to fish out of the new boat?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

bob o

LAPORTE

Brian ,

What did you do with the old cat? I know we have some members here looking over the winter for a nice stater rig....
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

bigjc

SWEET ride...I too love Cats.  I am very happy w/ my Legend, but a Cat would be my next choice.

macbass

motocross
did you get all my finger prints off that cat yet. nice cat good choice.i spent a couple of days at sherms last spring. and the seats in that are real comfortable...

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

motocross269

Quote from: LAPORTE on November 07, 2011, 03:51:46 PM
Brian ,

What did you do with the old cat? I know we have some members here looking over the winter for a nice stater rig....

I traded the Jag in.....Sherm gave me a fair price and it saved me the hassles of trying to sell it myself....
He still has it sitting there last I knew...

motocross269

Quote from: macbass on November 08, 2011, 07:03:27 AM
motocross
did you get all my finger prints off that cat yet. nice cat good choice.i spent a couple of days at sherms last spring. and the seats in that are real comfortable...

;D ;D