Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 06:48:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Exodus Baits

Started by fishon1219, March 12, 2007, 10:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishon1219

I wanted to start this thread and introduce this bait company for all of you on the GLB forums because I believe this is a great cause and these are all top quality baits.

Exodus Baits is a non-profit lure distributorship located in Kentucky were all of the proceeds from lure sales goes to the Fishing For Kids Youth organization that is set up to afford kids that would not otherwise have the outdoor experience the ability to do so. www.fishingforkids.org

In an effort to raise money for Fishing For Kids a guy named Jeff Miller started this bait company and he works tirelessly to get these baits into tackle shops all over the south and in turn he collects no profits at all and basically donates all of his time for this cause.

I found out about this organization doing some research for an article I am writing on bass jigs and decided to also do my part to help them out.

The board at fishing for kids has graciously decided to put me on the pro-staff to help and get these baits in the hands of fisherman and hopefully with my down south tournament schedule and with my prostaff appointment for Wonderland Marine West I can spread the word to all of you to check them out. (by the way Thank You Dan Kimmel for allowing me to post this)

There will be a display of these baits at the Upcoming Wonderland Marine Fishing Extravaganza being held at the marina on March 31st and April 1st so come on out and buy some.

Also, all of there products are on display at there web site which is
www.exodusbaits.com

On the jigs don't let the $3.99 retail price scare you away. The arkie jigs are made with a Mustad Flipping hook that is very tough and just about impossible to bend and the Football heads are a Gamagatsu hook that needs no explanation. Also, each jig comes with 2 hand pour trailers that are loaded with garlic and crawfish oil scent that is sure to entice any bass to bite.

I have a few sample's of these baits that I have been showing off and the response from every  fisherman I talked was "How many do you have I can buy now".

So check out the web site and buy some and feel good that you are helping out a great organization and getting a great product at the same time.

If you have any questions at all please post them here or PM me and I will make sure they are answered and remember that the future of our sport is in the hands of our youth.
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

McCarter

I am very impressed with these jigs from what i have seen of them so far.  I will give a full report after i get a chance to use them on the water.

I really like the fact that they are a non profit org which helps the Fishing for Kids foundation.  Price isnt so much an issue when you know its going to a good cause.

CHeck these out at the Wonderland Marine West Fishing Extravaganza March 31 and April 1st.

McCarter himself :-\'

fishon1219

McCarter,
Thanks for checking out the baits at Exodus and for beliving in a great cause. With the quality of these baits I am sure you will be very happy with your purchase and after you use them I know you will want to by more.
Thanks Again
Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com

Revtro

Just ordered some of the 5" stick baits.  I'll let you know how they work when I get a chance to fish 'em.  They have a good selection of colors!
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

BASS FISHERMAN

i not has seen thoose bait befour today  ;D ;D ;D
thanks you fur the heeds up on this  ;) ;) ;)

:-* :-* :-* RANGERS BOAT RULE  :-* :-* :-*
i juss moves neer Belding on M-44 in Michigan USA
an verrie proud of it

fishon1219

The first shipment of Exodus Jigs is on the way. They will be for sale at the Wonderland Fishing Extravaganza at the Fishing Complete Booth.

There will be 5 different colors in both the Arkie style head and the Football style head in weights ranging from 1/8 oz all the way up to 1oz.

Also, there will be some of the kicken cajun craws in the 2.5" and the 3.5" sizes and in 4 different colors.

***Discount pricing will be available for buying 3 packs or more and all moneys collected will be going to the Fishing For Kids Organization.***

Nothing is going into my pocket it will all be sent to the charity so feel good that you are getting a great product and helping a worthy cause.

Nemesis Baits Pro-Staff
www.nemesisbaits.com