Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 07:31:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Xtreme Bass Tackle at Franks Great Outdoors

Started by WayneC, May 13, 2009, 08:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WayneC

Today, Franks Great Outdoors stocked up with some Xtreme Bass Tackle products like, Great Lakes Perch, St. Clair Crayfish, Canadian Mist, X-worms in Formula G3, the newly designed Reaper Products Emerald Shiner with Natural Forage Technologytm, Mustad Ultra Point tube and football heads, and more.

If you have not been to Frank's, it's at 1212 Huron Road in Linwood, MI which is conveniently located next to Saginaw Bay.  After shopping at Frank's you can go about 5 minutes down the road and launch at the Linwood Beach Marina and Campgrounds (135 S. Linwood Beach Road) and be on the bay in no time at all.

If you haven't been to Frank's, you are in for a treat.  It's a super clean store and organized in such a way that it makes things easy to find.  The selection is great and the folks there go out of their way to be helpful.  While you are there let them know what other Xtreme Bass Tackle products you would like to see them carry.

WayneC

I just restocked Franks this last weekend.  They have Mustad Ultra Points now too in 1/4 oz., 3/8 oz. tubes and footballs. 

Found some good jeans on sale too while I was there.  They have already started running their Fathers Day Sale.

WayneC

If you are fishing the 1 on 1 with the NBAA on Saginaw Bay on Sunday don't forget that Frank's Great Outdoors (in Linwood) will be open until 6pm after your event should you need to restock.

WayneC

I'll be sending in some more stock to Franks so remember to stop in to get Great Lakes Perch, St. Clair Crayfish and other strong tube and skirted grub colors for Saginaw Bay and beyond.

While you're there don't forget to ask about the free sample of the prototype version of Great Lakes Perch.  They are available in limited quantities and don't forget to tell them you found out about their store through www.greatlakesbass.com.

djkimmel

The newly designed Reaper Products Emerald Shiner with Natural Forage Technologytm is very popular with the bass (and other fish too) so far this season!! I've already caught a bunch of bass on this awesome looking tube. Very natural looking (according to the smallies and largemouth bass I've caught ;D) Glad I got my hands on some!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

WayneC

Thanks for mentioning it Dan, most folks haven't seen the redesign which just came in but samples did go out to the folks at the NBAA Detroit Open so I guess the word will really be out now.  

Disclaimer: The original (old school) Emerald Shiner tm was very good to Dan for many years so it's no surprise that it's working for him now.  If you ever want to know anything about that bait, Dan is the one to ask about it.  He makes it work everywhere but especially around his home waters and on the west side of Michigan.  

Reaper Products Emerald Shiner tm with Natural Forage Technologytm comes in a 4" tube and a drop-shot tube and is available at Franks Great Outdoors.

WayneC

There are only a few prototype, Great Lakes Perchtm baits left and Frank's Great Outdoors has them available as free samples.  Stop in at Frank's which is just off of I75 by Saginaw Bay.  Take the Linwood exit then turn north on Huron Road (1212 Huron Rd. just a few minutes away).  When you get there ask for Larry or Andy to get your Great Lakes Perch prototype sample (limited quantities available) and see their great store and the Xtreme Bass Tackle selection of tube and jigs.

Happy 4th everyone!

WayneC

Thanks for going to Frank's you guys.  They've had to restock again and they've added:

4" St. Clair Crayfish
4" Great Lakes Craw
4" Emerald Shiner NFT
4" Formula G3
DST Great Lakes Perch
DST Great Lakes Craw
plus a fresh supply of 3/8 oz. Mustad ultra point tube jig heads in both red and black.

If there is something else from the XBT product line you would like to see them carry, please let them know.