Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 16, 2024, 04:31:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

roi st clair early draw

Started by macbass, March 28, 2011, 07:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

macbass

the early draw went off yesterday afternoon at wonderland marine and i am sure like will get the total results up soon.....but since i was doing the drawing....the top 5 owe me.....ed dyer you were #4 send check  brian henneman/ terry girvin you were #2 send check  eric smith/mike ozinga got a big upgrade from muskegon draw you re #12 dont remember who is #1 #3and #5....but luke said for me to send you an invoice for your good fortune......lmao

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com

tjrock

Are they going to post the results of the early draw?

ROI Outdoors

I'm sure we'll see a few of these teams drop out so you might move a spot or 2 - rest of the take-off positions are FCFS; when we receive entry form with regestration money they will be added to the list.  It will be disappointing if we can't go over 70 for this one as there are no real conflicts and a lot of guys will already be over there for the Everstart on Thurs., Fri and Saturday so we'll see some real $$$$$$$ being paid out.  Please not that you only need to be in the Top 50% of the field at this event to qualify for the Open Series Championship which already has $1260 going towards payouts on top of the $1000 TBF Member Bonus Money, and the $2000 Michigan Angler of the Year. 

1.      Ryan Krupp   Jason Brainerd
2.      Terry Girvin   Brian Henneman
3.      Brian McCarter   Jay Fowler
4.      Matt Endres   Ed Dyer
5.      Randy Ramsey   Jeff Brodes
6.      Mike Rochon   N/A
7.      Ryan Said   Nick Ryan
8.      Brian Fuetz   Dave Kloet
9.      Paul Spoelman   Tyler Roossien
10.      Scott Michael   Chris Williams
11.      Terry Melvin   Skeet Reese
12.      Eric Smith   Mike Ozinga
13.      Mark Smith   John Hemple
14.      Todd Koehler   N/A
15.      John Serniak   Cody Hitccock
16.      Ryan Goward   Scott Miller
17.      Nik Hoebrink   Andy Sanders
18.      Matt Belletini   Jon Jezierski
19.      Josh Fulks   Luke Winstrom
20.      Seth Valentine   Brian Schaner
21.      Jeff Kellogg   Kyle Kellogg
22.      Ken Neely   N/A
23.      Scott Taylor   Mark Goetsch
24.      Chris Sparks   Aaron Miedema
25.      Mike Smith   Angela Smith
26.      Adam Young   Vince Brennan
27.      Dave Reault   Charlie Reault
28.      Bill Cisler   Mark Price
29.      Heath Wagoner   Jeff Cox
30.      Trenton Winthrew   Josh Kolozidke
31.      Troy Sitar   John Ling
32.      Eric Pessell   Dave Green
33.      Aaron Mast   Randy Mast
34.      James Hobson   Hobson
35.      Mark Synder   Norm Greene
36.      Tommy Robinson   Mark Frickman
37.      Mike Elkins   Brian Clarke
38.      Chris Vandermolen   Clayton Wilcox
39.      Tim Rockwell   Curt Furtah
40.      Bryan Plenzler   Chip Harrison
41.      Chris Ross   Eric Jennings
42.      John Dixon   Dixon
43.      Tim Gillies   Jason Lee
44.      Timothy Jacques   Eric Jacques
45.      Greg Deatsman   Jeff Bowne
46.      Chris Eaton   Mark Johnson
47.      Jesse Schwark   Steve Roberts
48.      Greg Mangus   Kevin Fletcher
49.      Jeff Utrecht   Kyle Bussing
50.      Jim Louder   Joe Hillman
51.      Neil Vandebezen   Kenny Plenzer
52.      Phil Strakowski   Tim Cook
53.      Fred King   Tristin Sketeron
54.      James Hoffman   Grant Headen
55.      Jim Louder   Joe Hillman
56.      Scott Medermit   Joe Adkins
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

TCook

So all these teams have paid the entry fee? I find it hard to believe some of these guys are fishing st clair when they already made the classic. In fact I know me and my partner never pre registered for this event along with another team on that list. I thought there would of been 60 at Muskegon since you said 48 were pre registered a couple weeks prior and we ended up with 42. So Skeet Reese will be there too huh?
FISH HARD!!!

bassinman#1

What is the date of the tourney?

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: TCook on June 08, 2011, 11:34:51 AM
So all these teams have paid the entry fee? I find it hard to believe some of these guys are fishing st clair when they already made the classic. In fact I know me and my partner never pre registered for this event along with another team on that list. I thought there would of been 60 at Muskegon since you said 48 were pre registered a couple weeks prior and we ended up with 42. So Skeet Reese will be there too huh?

Tim - The above list includes both the Early Draw and teams that registered after the early draw; to be assigned a take-off position you only need to have paid the $30 registration-championship money which you along with that other team have paid.  As far as the Classic/Championship Qualifiers from Muskegon I find it hard to believe that they would not come to St. Clair seeing as they are in an excellent position for a shot at the $2000 Michigan Angler(s) of the Year - I think a shot at an additional $2000 is worth a trip to the best lake in the world......

Again to be given a take-off position we only need to have received the $30 registration-championship money (every team pays this whether they fish 1 or both events and every $30 collected goes towards the Championship payouts - that is how we have money going towards Championship while still paying out 100% of entry $$ at the ramp).

As far as Skeet Reese goes that is who Terry told me his partner was - it was an obvious joke that was meant only as sarcasm. 

I hope this somewhat answered your questions and if not feel free to call me anytime at 616-366-1395.

ROI Outdoors

TCook

Gotcha, so some of the teams you are assuming will show. How many teams do you have for sure that already paid the entry fee then? I knew Skeet was a joke I just had to throw that in there.
FISH HARD!!!

Mark117

Quote from: TCook on June 08, 2011, 11:34:51 AM
I find it hard to believe some of these guys are fishing st clair when they already made the classic. In fact I know me and my partner never pre registered for this event along with another team on that list. I thought there would of been 60 at Muskegon since you said 48 were pre registered a couple weeks prior and we ended up with 42.

TCook, BryanP, & others,
I see you have a lot of questions that have not been answered about the TBF OPEN SERIES. I'm with you. How many boats, who made the classic, registration money, etc.

First off i have done a little quick math...

42 teams @ Muskegon with 1 free entry x $30(classicfund)= $1230
16 new teams @ St.Clair with 1 free entry x $30(classicfund)=$450
10 teams showed @ Coldwater championship x $75 entry      =$750

total payout @ the classic =$2430

Thats like $1600 for 1st and $830 for 2nd? Amazing!

plus $1000 highest TBF team
plus $2000 AOY
plus Flatscreen TV & Chamber of commerce money??

WOW! Jeff Cox took the TBF OPEN SERIES Championship and made it the REAL DEAL tournament!!!

Add it all up and if you missed the TBF OPEN SERIES championship... your loss?

Any word yet on a 2012 TBF OPEN SERIES?? Can't wait for the Nov. 6th TBF meeting.

Mark117

Quote from: Mark117 on October 26, 2011, 06:34:13 PM

So I will ask again...Does anybody know what was paid out at the TBF OPEN SERIES CLASSIC?  1st & 2nd?? Prizes?

I have done a little quick math...

42 teams @ Muskegon with 1 free entry x $30(classicfund)= $1230
16 new teams @ St.Clair with 1 free entry x $30(classicfund)=$450
10 teams showed @ Coldwater championship x $75 entry      =$750

total payout @ the classic =$2430

Thats like $1600 for 1st and $830 for 2nd? Amazing!

plus $1000 highest TBF team
plus $2000 AOY
plus Flatscreen TV & Chamber of commerce money??

WOW! Jeff Cox took the TBF OPEN SERIES Championship and made it the REAL DEAL tournament!!!

Add it all up and if you missed the TBF OPEN SERIES championship... your loss?

anyone?

djkimmel

His tax lawyer advised against it??? I wouldn't answer it either ;D Maybe you can get the answer November 6?

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Not them - Bryan. I didn't realize Bryan had already replied some on this topic in the other post.

At this point, I think most of your questions need to be asked at the meeting because too much has happened and changed since this idea first came up before summer.

Just some examples of why I have personally preferred that federations don't become tournament circuits but I was not in the majority on that vote and federations also work by majority vote. There are benefits to running a good circuit if you can afford to pay someone to run it or find a truly selfless person with the time, energy and drive to run it. There are often detriments to running them too.

Right now, there are so many tournaments in Michigan, I'm not sure how a new one can become successful in a short amount of time.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: djkimmel on October 27, 2011, 06:38:55 PM
Not them - Bryan. I didn't realize Bryan had already replied some on this topic in the other post.

At this point, I think most of your questions need to be asked at the meeting because too much has happened and changed since this idea first came up before summer.

Just some examples of why I have personally preferred that federations don't become tournament circuits but I was not in the majority on that vote and federations also work by majority vote. There are benefits to running a good circuit if you can afford to pay someone to run it or find a truly selfless person with the time, energy and drive to run it. There are often detriments to running them too.

Right now, there are so many tournaments in Michigan, I'm not sure how a new one can become successful in a short amount of time.

Well spoken as usual.  The idea of a statewide large drawing format is still alive but definitely on hold until 2013.  It was sad seeing the thousands of posts go so we'll have to start a new conversation with a more forward moving direction. 

Guess I should start hunting......... :-*