Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 05:15:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

April 25 List

Started by Bender, April 20, 2009, 01:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dropshot

I'll be out with my buddy from work. We were going to launch at Ballard at around 7:00 am. Is that still the launch or has everyone decided to move. See you all on the lake !
Joe

MadWags

Mojo,

I'll call you guys out on the lake to give you and whats his name your baits back, that have been anointed in Elsalto water. :D
I'm launching elsewhere. :(
Original song and lyrics by "MadWags"

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

SethV

Ok, since nobody else posted a firm time/place here it is (this what I will be doing at least).

Ramp:  Ballard
Time:  6:30 AM

See you all in the AM!!

I am leaving Wixom at 5:30 if anyone wants a ride.

Bender

Looks like the list so far is:
Boater:
Bender
Seth
Andy
Mark
Tom?

Non:
GeeDavid
Fiker
bassassasin88
Wolf
jonnymcsavage-?

Partnered up already:
Team MadWags
Joe-friend

Looks like 20-30MPH winds and a chance of thundershowers. 
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

Jay-MadWags

I don't care that the weather man says it should be nice. . .
Bring your rainsuits!  And maybe a kite.
Jay-Mad of "Team MadWags"
Jason Madigan

MadWags

With strong SW winds it would make more sense to go out of Harley and fish the SW corner of Anchor Bay which is loaded with toads I am sure. Staying tight to the mile roads should work too.

What's with the news these days on the TV and the radio. Can't find the truth amongst the lies. Some talking head that claims to live their life in a better way, says I have to compromise. But now there's something on the rise. Truth has opened up my eyes. There's no running from your dirty lies. You can't avoid the truth. I'll no longer close my eyes.

csfishslayer

BAD BAD BAD. Went out today Friday. I will not be launching at the Spill way There are trees floating down the spill way full size trees. There was 3- 4 ft waves all day. All the mile roads are chocolate milk The bay is not as bad but dark about 1 Ft visibility or less. Im up in the air about going but If I do it will be out of the north west. Just an up date. 
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

motocross269

I will not be able to make it tommorrow....I have a couple of things I need to wrap up on my boat and I am sicker than a dog....I think I got a touch of this flu going around..I may try to go out Sunday if I am feeling better...It is only going to take an hour or so to wrap up the boat...
I have been kind of watching this outing develop and trying to figure out where you guys are at on boaters it looks like you are setting pretty good...So that took some pressure off...

I would highly advise taking off at Harley or Selfridge......My buddy at work lives just down the road from the Cut off ramp and he said it is a mess...He launched his nice Champion there, but was not happy about it...

It looks like the winds are going to shift to the North East Sunday so that could make things interesting..

You can always pitch and Flip largies out of the Canals at Metro if things get too bad..They seem to always be in there no matter how dirty the water gets..

fiker

I just looked at the weather.  There are small craft warnings out through Saturday.

Are we sure we still want to do this?

We could just go to Kent Lake and join the other group from GLB.
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

MadWags

Kent sounds good.
Lets do it!

SethV

Yeah, the water has actually gotten muddier since yesterday.

http://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/modis/modis.cgi/modis?region=e&page=1

Looks like mud moving into Anchor as well.  About the only almost decent stuff is near the Det River mouth.  As the current pulls the dirty water that will probably get trashed also.

Not sure what to do but I don't think it is worth wasting time on St Clair.

csfishslayer

I would be game for that. Let me know. It's been awhile for Anyone have directions.

Wolf_fisherman

went out on st clair yesterday as well. its gotten muddier while we were out there. and ballard has gotten worse as cs said. i had to clear the ramp just so we could get the trailer down there to get boat. I dont care where we fish just someone let me know. leave me a pm cause i'm going out tonite. its my last cpl days of vaca and only got out once cause of weather.
Carpe Diem

csfishslayer

Im Going to Kent anyone would like to meet I should be there 6:30 OR 7:00.

fiker

Bender and I are going to back out of  Clair.  We're going to be at the East launch of Kent Lake  at 6:30 AM.

So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

dartag

see  you at Kent.  you could call it the EBA goes west event.  see you there.  should be a nice day.   I drove through today and the water is stained.   Chris will know where to go.

steve smith
commerce, mi

bassassasin88

Someone let me know if you need a back seater. PM me.

SethV

Looks like Kent is the plan.  I will be at the East Launch between 6:30 and 6:45.  David is planning to ride with me.  Jon also needs a boater, so I will take both unless we have another boater without a backseater.

Bender

Quote from: csfishslayer on April 24, 2009, 07:53:37 PM
I would be game for that. Let me know. It's been awhile for Anyone have directions.
Here's a map to the east launch: http://tinyurl.com/dktjs6

QuoteSomeone let me know if you need a back seater. PM me.
If there's not an empty seat then you can ride with me. 3 in a boat on Kent is not a problem.
- Chris
www.nemesisbaits.com

Bass_Cat

I was gonna have to quit early tomorrow anyways due to family obligations and with the long ride over there (and 696 being worked on) I think I'm gonna have to pass on this one. I am going to get out on Lake St. Clair somewhere for a few hours and I'll let you know how I do.

Mark