Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 14, 2024, 05:32:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

THURSDAY NITE BITE on Muskegon & White - back for 2011!

Started by ROI Outdoors, January 05, 2011, 11:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROI Outdoors

In it's 1st Season this Weeknight Series averaged over 10 boats so in it's 2nd Season this could quite possibly be the Biggest Weeknight Event the Lakeshore has ever seen!  We plan on averaging 20+ boats in 2011 and as you know at over 100% overall payback that adds up to some excellent coin for a weeknight event!

$40 entry fee per boat ($5 Big Bass included)

June 2, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
June 9, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
June 16, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
June 23, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
June 30, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
July 7, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
July 14, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
July 21, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
July 28, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
Aug. 4, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
TBA - Thursday Nite Bite Championship

Director(s):
Gary Fuller (231) 855-1178

Contact via email - info@roioutdoors.com
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

Waterfoul

Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

Cy

Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

fasttrack

Quote from: Cy on January 07, 2011, 11:55:32 AM
Quote from: Waterfoul on January 06, 2011, 07:24:16 PM
Hmm.... might be able to make a few of these.

And still...no one cares Mike

On the contrary, I care Mike. Another option for us?
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil

Waterfoul

Kinda what I was thinking Marc.

Hey Cy... F-off . . . . .jerk!
Addicted to fishing.  All the time, any species, anywhere!!  Especially in West Michigan!!!

LGMOUTH

NOW NOW I wouldnt want to have to seperate you two.......
When you are in any contest you should work as if there whereto the very last minute a chance to loose it.

2k JIGS

Seeing how you can't drop shoot those lakes Mike what are you going to do? Hold the net???? LOL

Waterfoul

Ha... I have more than one trick up my sleeve.  Heck, I made the TBF state team without a single drop shot fish... 

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: Cy on January 07, 2011, 11:55:32 AM
Quote from: Waterfoul on January 06, 2011, 07:24:16 PM
Hmm.... might be able to make a few of these.

And still...no one cares Mike

Cyrus the Hater is in the house!  I bet the guys in the money at the ones Mikey makes care...........

I hope the Extreme booth is really close to the TBF booth because you are the wind beneath my wings - I wrote the following poem the same day we first met and have been searching for the courage to express my gratitude until now....

It is entitled: "Cyrus you gave me the will to go on Virus"

Cy - You are the inspiration that drives the dedication to my motivation......How will I ever be able to show this guy my appreciation?  It might not be the right station but because of you I can finally take vacation.....

(please play R Kelly's "I believe I can fly" softly while reading)

Eric

Wow!!!  I am darn glad to admit that I have no idea who or what this ROI person or thing is, now that I see the mad poetic skills and sensational music choice.

BTW Luke, I put the schedules up on my website.
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

Cy

Why can't I tease Mikey a little without everyone sticking their collective nose in?  Mike knows I was just playing.

Sunset, way to jump on my tease Mike band wagon!  Just remember it's not Mikes fault he fishes a drop shot all time...it's just hard to power fish with that limp wrist.   ;D

Luke.....why do you have to make everything so weird!?
Cyrus Ruel

West Michigan Bass
www.westmichiganbass.com

Xtreme Bass Tackle
www.xtremebasstackle.com

OST
www.ostusa.com

Westside Garage
www.westsidegarage.net

Waterfoul

You were joking Cy?  Hmmm... I wasn't.   :D

Limp wrist?  Na... limp noodle (rod) is more accurate.  BUT, I'm about to fix that... How about a heavy action spinning rod?  Hmmmm???  Hmmmm???

2k JIGS

Mike how about you learn how to use a bait caster??????
Cy my brother I will follow you in to war any day of the week!
Luke....WOW.....you need help....your posts are always out there, but I think the hard water is finally getting the best of you.
Eric you hit the nail on the head...the ROI is a thing not a person super human one might say....if you allow the BS in your head it will never leave.

Waterfoul

Dan, I can throw a baitcaster with the best of them... but not for very long.  I have issues with my left hand caused by a minor stroke I suffered in '06 and just can't fish with the rod in my left hand for very long.  And yes, I've tried RH baitcasters... I have several... and I just don't like it.

2k JIGS

Waterfoul

ROI Outdoors

Quote from: Cy on January 08, 2011, 09:45:04 AM
Why can't I tease Mikey a little without everyone sticking their collective nose in?  Mike knows I was just playing.

Sunset, way to jump on my tease Mike band wagon!  Just remember it's not Mikes fault he fishes a drop shot all time...it's just hard to power fish with that limp wrist.   ;D

Luke.....why do you have to make everything so weird!?

Cy - I make things weird because it is entertaining; it is especially entertaining when I actually get questions as to why I have to do so...........I find the general razzing and teasing too easy - it's like shooting fish in a barrel on forums.  I'd really like the weirdness to carry into the show so I'll make sure to get back to you with something odd and confusing with no real pertinence to anything even closely related to the topic.

And Mike does throw baitcasters - only 5-6 times a year; correction 5-6 casts a year.........

edyer

Don't fall for Mike's strategy to make you feel sorry for him. He will step on your neck and crush it to take your money.

edyer

Quote from: ROI Outdoors on January 05, 2011, 11:14:40 PM
In it's 1st Season this Weeknight Series averaged over 10 boats so in it's 2nd Season this could quite possibly be the Biggest Weeknight Event the Lakeshore has ever seen!  We plan on averaging 20+ boats in 2011 and as you know at over 100% overall payback that adds up to some excellent coin for a weeknight event!

$40 entry fee per boat ($5 Big Bass included)

June 2, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
June 9, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
June 16, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
June 23, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
June 30, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
July 7, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
July 14, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
July 21, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
July 28, 2011 - Muskegon Lake (Fisherman's Landing)
Aug. 4, 2011 - White Lake (Municipal)
TBA - Thursday Nite Bite Championship

Director(s):
Matt Dyer (616) 745-2177 (evenings only please) and Gary Fuller (231) 855-1178
Ryan Parish (616) 304-6153 is emergency director

You might want to have a back up for director.

fasttrack

I know (think?) most of the harrassing here has been for fun. But in defense just for good measure I will concur that Waterfoul CAN and DOES catch fish on more than his favorite DS. He and I did quite well this year overall and won cash on a number of patterns and baits that didnt involve a little weight below the bait. But between his wrist and my shoulder, its true that the baitcasters dont get much use when we fish.

There Mike, ya gonna buy me something cool @ Novi on Sat now (lol)?
Interstate Batteries      Rocket Marketing
Fast Track Appraisals   West Marine
Nemesis Baits              Kustom Kicker Jigs
CD's Engine Service     J&H Oil