Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 05, 2024, 10:44:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

Looking for a trolling motor

Started by Dan, May 09, 2009, 11:52:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan

I have a friend that bought a repo boat that had been stripped and needs a trolling motor. 24 or 36 volts systems considered. He also needs seats, front butt seat and back seat. The boats a Stratos Thanks
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

fowlmouth

if he wants factory seats tell him to try  c and o marine, they have alot of old model stratos seats.

Langer

I have 2 older trolling motors, one is an older motorguide 45lb thrust 42inch shaft. The other is a 60+  lb thrust with a 52inch shaft motorguide as well. I have pictures I can send if he's interested. Oh both are 24 volt systems.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

Dan

Where is C&O Marine? Thanks Langer. I'll forward the info. Don't know if the 60 lbs. will push a 20 footer fast enough.
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

Slipkey

I have a factory refurbished 42" shaft Minnkota Maxxum 101 (36v) that has never been in the water.  I bought it as a spare a few years back and would have to have it re-shafted to work on my current boat (which needs a 62").   If you're interested, PM me.  I would let it go for $600. I'm in Grand Rapids. 

I'd be happy to give a hand with installation if he wanted to make the trip out here.

Dan

I'll pass the word along. Don't know if the Stratos would work with the 42 inch shaft, but I will call and let him know this info. Thanks I appreciate the info.

Firefighter Jeff

zooker

heres a link

http://www.candomarine.com/

tell todd morgan i said hi....lol..

zooker
live from the land of the crankbait...

jcox7

The TBF has a brand new 101 max minnkota still in the box that is being sold for 725.00  let me know if you are intrested

Jeff Cox

Dan

I'll pass the info along to my buddy. Good price on a great trolling motor. What's the shaft length on this motor?

thedude

Dan - i got a like new terrova that will have a new board, new transducer and lower housing and a new foot pedal that i would love to part with. Less than 2yrs old and still under warranty :)
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods