Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 15, 2024, 06:57:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Cabela's deals

Started by BIGSHOW, February 21, 2013, 05:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGSHOW

Great way to save money at Cabela's. Buy these gift cards at 13% savings. I thought about buying my boat with the gift cards. Figure 50,000 dollar boat you would save $6,500.00 .  http://store.perkscardnetwork.com/default.asp
Just go through this site when making purchases online and give the site the credit.

Dan

Ok, I went to the site and it says I can get a Cabela's gift card that normally cost $100 for $95. How do you get the 13%?
"Not in the clamor of the crowded streets nor in the shouts and plaudits of the throng, but within oneself lies victory or defeat."

djkimmel

I do not have any relationship with this company (Perks Card). They most likely are their own affiliate program discounting gift cards against their own affiliate commission or through fees of some kind.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

mikesmiph

Yeah, same for me. $100 gift card for $95 is 5% off.

Mojo

Quote from: Dan on February 21, 2013, 06:00:47 PM
Ok, I went to the site and it says I can get a Cabela's gift card that normally cost $100 for $95. How do you get the 13%?

Bigshow - you using that Republican calculator again ?  ;D

Sorry..... couldn't resist ...
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan

Frank

Mojo,

I still remember when you, Mike, and I all fished using the Obama tournament rules... lol

Redbone

Quote from: Frank on February 22, 2013, 01:57:37 PM
Mojo,

I still remember when you, Mike, and I all fished using the Obama tournament rules... lol

Is that when you catch 5 keepers and you have to give them to someone who is getting skunked. LOL

BIGSHOW

I know your not afiliated with this offer DK but I thought you were with Cabelas. If they click on the link they can spend the money on the site. As far as the 5%. All the cards have at least 5% off and some 13% off. Cabelas is 13%. You have to specify how many you want Then go to checkout where you see your full discount. $50.00=10%  100.00=11% 150.00=12% 200.00 and up =13%. I guess I wasn't clear on 200 and up gets the full 13%. Not hard to spend that much

djkimmel

Yes. If people buy online from Cabelas.com through a link on GreatLakesBass.com, that does help. I was thinking the old way too - buy gift card from this other place and go spend at the store. That doesn't help. I did have 1 member at Outdoorama say he would try buying gift cards online in the future for planned purchases through GreatLakesBass.com links and then use those at the store so I am thanking that member and also was confusing the two thoughts.

Forgive me for it is show week and I am 13% dumber than normal... I should be almost smart again middle of next week.

I always appreciate when members help each other out for savings and good deals (except through that one single solitary company on my do not link or name list - sorry guys, but I'm still taking the hard line with that one - they've earned it).

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

BIGSHOW

Just ordered $500.00 worth. Cost $438.00. The are having a deal on St.Croix rods at Cabelas. Buy at least 2 with a combined price of $300.00 and get a St.Croix rage rod valued up to $200.00. I was buying some anyway. May as well get a free-b

djkimmel

Good luck with that! Free is one of my favorite things!!

Frank

Quote from: Redbone on February 22, 2013, 02:14:10 PM
Quote from: Frank on February 22, 2013, 01:57:37 PM
Mojo,

Is that when you catch 5 keepers and you have to give them to someone who is getting skunked. LOL

i think i did the quote right.
Yes, REDBONE  that is how we fish an Obama rules tournament

Mojo

Quote from: BIGSHOW on February 25, 2013, 08:13:00 PM
Just ordered $500.00 worth. Cost $438.00. The are having a deal on St.Croix rods at Cabelas. Buy at least 2 with a combined price of $300.00 and get a St.Croix rage rod valued up to $200.00. I was buying some anyway. May as well get a free-b

That is awesome. I kinda wished I'd heard of it.
Thanks Dan for bringing year round Catch and Release to Michigan