Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 13, 2024, 08:30:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Initial Boater/Nonboater Draw for May 3, 2008 St. Clair DK Open

Started by djkimmel, May 01, 2008, 12:14:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Updated matchup for boater/nonboater
May 3rd 2008 Spring DK Open - Lake St. Clair, Harley Ensign ramp

BOATERS     NONBOATERS
Djkimmel     MIBasser
cast n blast     TCook
Revtro     Wolf_fisherman
dartag     jcheetam
VinceR     Hooksetter
yukonjack2     csfishslayer
MadWags     Briboy
MaizeNBlue     dashaver63
BrianB     Ryan
Durand Dan     Team houston
mjm6     Mojo
motocross269     Jay-MadWags
Eric     jerkbait
Bloomer     stackenem
CR     LAPORTE
1javelin     Bass_Cat
thedude     Langer

This may very well change somewhat between now and Friday. I will update it as necessary. Please PM me with any questions.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

thedude

i've fished with eric  before... so you can move me to the boaters list. ;D
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

Eric

And I caught about 24 pounds today, and don't want to show thedude how & where to catch them. ;D
www.ReelResponseSolutions.com
www.BassinWithEric.com

djkimmel

I'll see what I can do... sounds like the catfish are really biting!!!! ;D :o

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

Cheetam

Quote from: Eric on May 01, 2008, 09:56:31 PM
And I caught about 24 pounds today, and don't want to show thedude how & where to catch them. ;D
I wouldn't brag about fifty 1/2 pounders...
Jeff

djkimmel

Um...?? Wouldn't that be 48 1/2 pounders??? I was actually thinking 72 1/3 pounders!

dartag

any chance of moving it to Kent Lake.  If not anyone got a Canal Map.

SATURDAY
SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. MOSTLY CLOUDY. A CHANCE
OF SHOWERS THROUGH MID AFTERNOON...THEN SHOWERS LIKELY AND A
CHANCE OF THUNDERSTORMS. WAVES 2 TO 4 FEET.

Durand Dan

Quote from: dartag on May 02, 2008, 06:39:16 AM

SATURDAY

Darn, looks like Largemouth Fishing for Team Houston and me. Maybe the weather people are wrong!!

Langer

Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

motocross269

SATURDAY

I would rather put in at Metro if it got to bad and fish the canals there then go to Kent

Cheetam

I just talked with Eric...he hooked the biggest smallmouth he has ever seen this morning...he said it made the 5-10 he caught earlier look small  :o  Too bad it shook off at the side of the boat before they got a net under it...I can't wait til morning!
Jeff

Revtro

Quote from: motocross269 on May 02, 2008, 11:31:46 AM

SATURDAY

I would rather put in at Metro if it got to bad and fish the canals there then go to Kent

Metro beach is only a 5 min ride from Harley, so it'll be pretty easy, no matter what kind of weather we have to run over there and fish the canals. 

One piece of advice for everyone... if it's windy, have a drift sock with you so that you fish the rough stuff.  Drifting and dragging will be the easiest way to fish the Mile roads in 3-4 footers.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

dartag

i am thinking the bar on Jefferson is the best place to be in 3-4 footers.  and i don't drink. going to put my flippin stick in the boat for the canals just in case.

Cheetam

Quote from: dartag on May 02, 2008, 02:45:52 PM
i am thinking the bar on Jefferson is the best place to be in 3-4 footers.  and i don't drink. going to put my flippin stick in the boat for the canals just in case.
You won't need a flippin' stick.  Unless you plan on throwing some BIG swimbaits for some BIG smallies  ;D
Jeff

motocross269

The Forecast just got better....1-2 footers in the morning building late in the afternoon....

motocross269

Now they have small craft advisories for tommorrow!! AGHHH!!! I wish NOAA would make up their minds....I will follow someone to metro...I have been kind of looking forward to that anyway..I better go home and tie some braid on my Pitching stick..

Skip Johnson

I was hoping for 25 mph east winds and 2 to 4 fters it gives me a wee bit of an advantage, I think south winds at 25 mph and 2 to 4 fters may just work  ;D
Go Big or Go Home!