email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: kent lk  (Read 2808 times)

stackenem

kent lk
« on: June 05, 2006, 10:25:36 AM »

I'm doing a private tx with the employee's of Gordan Food Service on the 17th and would greatly appreciate any help on spots to fish and baits to use ( hint hint PB). Thanks Bill
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

McCarter

Re: kent lk
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 09:07:02 AM »

Bill, let me know when you have time and we will get out there.  i will show you some stuff, but i make no guarantees.

PoorBoy himself :-\'

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • Lola says " lets go fishing "
  • View Gallery
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 09:52:26 AM »

I'm doing a private tx with the employee's of Gordan Food Service on the 17th and would greatly appreciate any help on spots to fish and baits to use ( hint hint PB). Thanks Bill

talk to Cheetam.  he knows where the big ones live.   and is nice enough to let other people catch them....

McCarter

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 11:29:12 AM »

Ouch, that one stung a little man!

Cheetam

• Don't hate me 'cuz I'm beautiful
  • GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • My Custom-Painted Crankbait Gallery
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 12:13:12 PM »

talk to Cheetam.? he knows where the big ones live.? ?and is nice enough to let other people catch them....
I have no choice but to let other people catch the big ones (except Maize  :D) so they will continue to invite me out fishing with them...
Jeff

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »

Ouch, that one stung a little man!

sorry,  now i have guilt.. i owe ya a beer
 >:(

McCarter

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 09:30:03 AM »

Nothing takes the pain away like an ice cold beer, well almost nothing.  you add a few Hooters wings and ill be right as rain.

dartag

• GLBass Friends
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 08:36:38 PM »

it's a deal... man i can get myself in trouble..

tigar

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »

Hey Stackenem, are you in the tournament or just helping others? By the way are you Bill T. If so Im sure that you have been fielding all kinds of questions from the guys at the warehouse. This is Tim from the GO.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:12:20 PM by tigar »

stackenem

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 07:23:19 AM »

I am in the tx with Walt Kapp. We will be in the silver and blue Stratos.
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

stackenem

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 07:24:42 AM »

No I am not Bill T. I am Bill H.

tigar

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 02:23:14 PM »

I know Walt, he worked with me at the Green Oak facility and moved back to the Brighton facility. Good luck in the tournament and Ill check in with Walt to see how you both did.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge