Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:35:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2011 C & R Opener where you gonna be.

Started by dartag, April 02, 2011, 06:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dartag

the warmer weather this week will help.  not sure about bed fish.  was on my lake today and the warmest I found was 45 degrees.  lots of 42 degree water.   

fiker

Was on Portage, Bass line, and Tamarack last week Thursday.  Warmest water I found was 49. 
So much water.  So many lures.  So little time.

Member of  Downriver Bass Association

www.buildwithmomentum.com 734.649.9390

tjrock

I wanted to join everyone on White Lake, but I found out today that my sister is having my nephews 1st birthday party at 1:00 on Saturday. I guess I'll have to stay closer to home and hit LSC until about 12:00 and then make a mad dash for the birthday party.

dartag

weather looks nice.  but it is 6 days away and this is Michigan. 

High
64°F

Precip
20%

Wind: From SE at 13 mph 
Humidity: 59%
UV Index: 5 Moderate

stackenem

So with 13 mph winds from the s/e where would you fish on LSC
Remember you don't quit fishing when you get old, you get old when you quit fishing

thedude

forecasting 70 and dry for the first time.... well ever, this year anyway. Hope it holds up.
West Michigan Bass www.westmichiganbass.com
Palehorse Custom Rods

huston

IN the coves and bays of Anchor, Belvedere, L'Anse Creuse around sea walls up in canals.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: huston on April 26, 2011, 08:50:16 AM
IN the coves and bays of Anchor, Belvedere, L'Anse Creuse around sea walls up in canals.

Is that your first choice for St. Clair, Huston, or are you fishing there because the water may be real muddy or windy??  I'll be interested to hear the reports for St. Clair this weekend.

dartag

Bobo  your IM box is full.  This should  answer your IM.

Planning on getting to White lake about 6:30 am.  should be light by then.  fish till noon then have a quick lunch at the inn.  we were there to long last year.  then fish till about 4:00.  I will be in a white GMC with a white Ranger 185.

see yall there.

mikesmiph

I'm still going to try and make lunch. Might even bring a rod with me in case someone has an open seat.

huston

Large heads and crappie go up in the canals in LCS this time of year and the water warms up in the canals sooner than the main lake. Besides that, if it's too windy out in the lake, you can fish sea walls for bass, Rock and Large heads. L'Anse Creuse and Anchor has some nice canals. I'll see who heeds this info Saturday and Friday cause that's where I'll be.

dartag

Partly sunny and mild temps tomorrow.    Drove by White yesterday.  Not a lot of docks or boats in. Bet tomorrow there will be a lot of traffic at the launch.  Going to be there early.    :D ;D

bob o

dartag

Quote from: bob o on April 29, 2011, 07:32:15 AM
i think i'll be on sylvan lake

should be exciting getting under the telegraph bridge with all the rain.  the clinton should be really flowing.  hope you get um.. 

bob o

Quote from: dartag on April 29, 2011, 04:37:16 PM
Quote from: bob o on April 29, 2011, 07:32:15 AM
i think i'll be on sylvan lake

should be exciting getting under the telegraph bridge with all the rain.  the clinton should be really flowing.  hope you get um.. 

was no big deal last week ;D

Revtro

A friend of mine asked me today "can you catch bass in Lake St. Clair?"  Ba ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!

We'll see in the morning.   ;)
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

Skulley

I'll be there Rev.  Launching at Metro and fishing up towards the north in Anchor Bay and all canals in between.

BD               ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Revtro

Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

bob o

i wacked the largies on sylvan, i must have caught 25 fish "i lost count" and it only took three trys to load the boat on to the trailer hahaha that water was flowing fast today

tjrock

Did pretty good out on LSC for the limited amount of time we had. To start the day off I woke up late, about 6:30 instead of 5:30. I was out late last night at a Whitetails Unlimited dinner. Then when I picked up my dad he asked me if his license from last year was still good. To Meijers we went that put us about 30 more minutes behind. We finally got to the Harley Ensign launch at about 8:30 instead of 6:30 like I wanted. Tried a couple different spots to the north with no luck. Then at about 9:45 I decided to head towards the mile roads. We ended up landing 5 in the next hour and lost a few others. All of them were caught on tubes. Then we had to leave at 11:00 so we could make it to my sisters by 1:00 for my nephews first birthday party. All in all a great day. I was glad my dad caught a couple today. He won't be able to go out again for a while because he goes in on the 18th for back surgery and will be laid up for a couple months. All I can say is it felt great to feel that tug on the end of the line again. Its been a long winter!!! See ya all on the 14th