Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:02:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

David MadWags Wagensomer Service Information

Started by djkimmel, March 09, 2011, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djkimmel

Here is the information I have from Dave's family on services for him.

Dave has donated his body to science so there will be only a gathering followed by a mass this Sunday, March 13, 2011.

The gathering for family and friends of Dave will be at St Peter the Apostle Church from 3pm to 4pm followed by a memorial service from 4pm to 5pm. There may be a dinner afterward though I don't have details yet on who, how many can attend. If I get details and friends are included, I will share that information.

The church is located at the following:

St Peter the Apostle Church
19801 Vernier Road
Harper Woods MI
(313) 885-8062

Friend & Family Gathering 3pm - 4pm
Mass 4pm - 5pm

Through Dave's nephew Jason, I was told Dave's wife Liza has read your comments on our community forum and was pleased to see them.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

On a side note, Jason Madigan, who was like a twin with Dave, his uncle - I know there were so much closer than just Uncle and Nephew, so much so they used to share one username - he and his wife welcomed twins into the world this morning in Ann Arbor at Oakwood Hospital.

Abigail Grace was born first at 5 pounds 9 ounces and
Hannah Joy followed at 6 pounds 12 ounces.

Jason reports Mom and babies are all fine and doing real well.

djkimmel

We are in the very early stages of talking about holding some type of fund raiser, possibly a tournament this season, to help the family with expenses and/or possibly for son Evan's college fund. Once a group of us gets together and determines what we can do, we'll cover that under a separate topic.

Mini

Thanks Dan.

Congrats Jason. I know this must be a roller coaster of emotions for you.

VinceR

Jason, congratulations, and God bless you and your wife. A child is truly a blessing, and you two have been blessed twice.

Skulley

I sure would like to be able to make this service.  However, with Alec playing in the National Indoor Boarded Soccer Championships this weekend, I don't think I will be able to.  I know Wags would want Alec to concentrate on playing some good soccer and bringing home the Championship Trophy. 

My family will be there in spirit and our prayers will be with him and his family.  R.I.P. David "MadWags" Wagensomer.  We will truly miss you. 

BD                       :'(
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

squid

WOW...Twins!!!!   Congrats are in order during this time!!  Love Ya bro.

djkimmel

I forgot to remind everyone (including my self) about the time change today. Spring forward one hour. Time to go.

djkimmel

The Priest said David means beloved. You should have seen how many people where at his service. Hundreds. The parking lot was over full when I got there. Dave was honored very well by so many people.