Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:21:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

2011 Wonderland Marine West Fishing Extravaganza Mar 26-27

Started by djkimmel, February 04, 2011, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Cheetam

Then I would definitely recommend you stop and see me by 9:05 am Saturday.  ;D
Jeff

ROI Outdoors

There will be some more secret baits showing up around 10am...............
Luke A. Winstrom - Founder/President
Return On Investment Outdoors
luke.winstrom@roioutdoors.com
Direct Line - (616) 366-1395
Visit us Online @ www.roioutdoors.com

djkimmel

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

LAPORTE

Quote from: FOB on March 25, 2011, 07:51:23 PM
It's 7:40 pm.  Many vendors have already set up for tomorrow, and the rest first thing in the morning.  I promised myself I would not buying anything before it opens tomorrow, but Foley from South Street had brought me a special secret weapon, so I had to take it. 

Doors open at 9am with lots of special pricing, so plan on coming early, and staying late!

And as always, please look me up to say hi.  I have a couple of really special boat deals available as well.

See you all tomorrow!

We were up there last night loading up the racks with baits. Man South Street Tackle is loaded with Jackal, War Eagle, Strike Zone, River 2 Sea and Reaction Innovation plus many more. Stop by and say Hi to Keith and Ron.

McCarter has a huge amount of stuff as well. His pouring station was overflowing with baits ready for the show the last time I was over.

This is going to be a good one for sure. Its a good time to stock up before that trip to KY lake for all of you NBAA guys and Gail's..

I wish i could be there but Ford wanted me 12 hours today... grrr

LAPORTE
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

Skulley

Quote from: LAPORTE on March 26, 2011, 07:16:47 AM

I wish i could be there but Ford wanted me 12 hours today... grrr

LAPORTE

What are you "grrr-ing about Don.  You are making extra $$$ when a lot of people are not making any $$$ at all.  I think it is a good thing.  Our state is still under much duress and when given the opportunity and I do mean "opportunity" to work some O.T. we should embrace it as auto workers.  We are luckier than most and we as the middle class are still under attack.  Keep working hard brother.  The show will be there for you tomorrow unless of course you are going in for Sunday Double Time and the lakes will still be there full of fish for you to catch when you have those cherished days off.  It could have been worse for all of us autoworkers.  We could have been all laid off and out of work.  So embrace it my union brother.............your making money when a lot of people are still out of work.

BD                                ;D
If You Can't Fish With The Big Dogs.........Stay On The Dock!!!!!!

Dodge Ram Trucks
www.ramtrucks.com

Fish For Free
www.fishforfree2.com

Manxfishing

I stopped in today
Dan was guarding the front door or there for a quick exit
Saw drop shot Denny and old jigger and picked up some Smallie smasher baits a few jigs along with  some of JJ's.
The free advice was priceless to me
THen I headed over to the Nemesis table and bought a few packs of the 3" goby's (Brain wasn't there yet)
And I saw Scott at the Revolution Baits table and picked up a pack of his Goby's as well.

After that I made my way back to the Hot dogs and picked up a 7 pin to 5 pin plug that I lost last year

All in all. Nice open house.
Only wish that I could buy the new Ranger 620 that they had on the lot

DDBethke

It was great to see everybody there this year and to meet some new people as well.

Thanks again the Mitters, Ralph and the entire Wonderland crew for the opportunity to show Optimum Baits, ima and the new Reins soft plastics and tungsten line up.

Duane

Please Like my Facebook Page for the best Power-Pole pricing available!                                             http://www.facebook.com/TournamentReadyTackle
Optimum Baits Pro Staff
http://www.optimumbaits.com/
Reins Pro-Staff (Tungsten/Soft Plastics)
http://reinsfishing.com/
Twitter
http://twitter.com/DDBethke
Blog
http://duanebethkefishing.blogspot.com/

River Rat

Quote from: Manxfishing on March 27, 2011, 02:29:25 PM
I stopped in today
Dan was guarding the front door or there for a quick exit
Saw drop shot Denny and old jigger and picked up some Smallie smasher baits a few jigs along with  some of JJ's.
The free advice was priceless to me
THen I headed over to the Nemesis table and bought a few packs of the 3" goby's (Brain wasn't there yet)
And I saw Scott at the Revolution Baits table and picked up a pack of his Goby's as well.

After that I made my way back to the Hot dogs and picked up a 7 pin to 5 pin plug that I lost last year

All in all. Nice open house.
Only wish that I could buy the new Ranger 620 that they had on the lot

No mention of the sweet golf cart driving skills, not to mention the "Hey, need a ride?!"  I could've kept rollin'... ;) Man, some people.... ;D
Dearborn, MI and Lake Wales, FL

dartag

I think there was more tackle than the Novi show.  Just no toasted almonds.

djkimmel

First time I didn't get to drive the golf carts... nice show with possibly a record in the fish story telling category. Signed up a few more members to join our fun. Thanks to Paul Mitter, Ralph Blasey (FOB), Scott, Chris and all the rest of the Wonderland Marine West crew.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

McCarter

Sorry i missed  you Royce.  Got called into action Saturday.  Didnt end up making it to the show til 4:30. 

I didnt do a whole lot of mingling sunday.  I had a hard time keeping my eyes open while i was tying jigs.  I cant wait til i get all caught up on orders and can take a night or two off and just SLEEP!!!  ugh, well i better get back to work if i type any longer i am likely to fall asleep and burn this shop down.

McCarter himself :-\'

djkimmel

McCarter

i was there most of the day today.  i think i rolled in slightly before 1 pm, maybe it was earlier.  who knows.  i couldnt wait to sit down. 

McCarter himself :-\'

macbass

it was good to see everybody again and meet a lot of new people....it is always good to put a face to a name...it was good to meet you royce. also like to thank the wonderland staff for everything they did...

IF ITS NOT A CAT ITS A DOG: BASSCAT PERFORMANCE BOATS www.thedropshotdenny.com www.hookednhunted.com