email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Detroit River 7/10  (Read 2472 times)

teej

Detroit River 7/10
« on: July 10, 2010, 06:18:09 PM »

Launched out of Elizabeth Park at 8am and took off downriver to stir something up.After basically running to Erie and back twice my partner and I stumbled across a pattern today, mainly punching grass and hitting grass pockets with a t-rigged rage tail craw and a 3" green pumpkin tube. Ended up with a 5 bass limit (all largemouth) at 11lbs. I had a trophy smallmouth fight for about 5 minutes when the fish magically turned into a drum once i got it into the boat. I am still in search of these ever elusive dRiver smallmouth. Not anything to brag about on the river but we were definitely satisfied considering the scorching hot day and bluebird skies.  Note to self: stay away from 30' Tiara Cruisers from now on because my 17' G3 was completely airborne and stuff was bouncin around like you couldn't believe!!

markgoetsch

• GLBass Friends
  • Master Angler
  • View Gallery
Re: Detroit River 7/10
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »

they're there there but can be hard to find.  You would have an easier time finding them in canada along the north shore.  Just about anywhere you can find them around 6'-15' most of the time.

teej

Re: Detroit River 7/10
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »

thanks for the tip mg!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge