Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:47:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.
Fri, 03 Mar 2023 15:33:21 +0000
The Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids returns to DeVos Place, March 9-12, offering the latest fishing, hunting and camping gear, as well as seminars

Advertisement

anybody on St. Clair?

Started by Bloomer, January 23, 2009, 11:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloomer

Anybody been out on St.Clair recently, really have a craving for a perch dinner, they don't seem to be biting anywhere??? Just lots of small ones.

cr

I'm going to selfridge in the morning , I'll post how we do tomorrow night .

Bloomer

in the last two weeks, been to metro, gino's, millers, selfridge, and jacks, same story all over, lots of small ones, very few decent fish, running out of ideas......

dartag

Quote from: Bloomer on January 24, 2009, 05:43:53 PM
in the last two weeks, been to metro, gino's, millers, selfridge, and jacks, same story all over, lots of small ones, very few decent fish, running out of ideas......

Hillers Market  12.95 a pound for Perch,  14.95 for Walleye.  :D ;D  only way i know how to catch them.

been watching guys on my lake all day.  have not seen a fish caught or a tip up go off.

No fish on Lake Orion??

Bloomer

fish all over Orion, start catching decent size bluegills, then they all vanish and I get a big old bass staring at my wax worm, half the time they inhale it, other half the time, they scare away all the panfish. Although it is a riot fighting bass on a panfish rod with a size 12 hook.

cr

We had a slow day , started about four miles northeast of selfridge , the first couple stops , just one or two , then we hit one spot with fish , I caught 65 , brought 25 home, none real big though , 10" . The other guys did better than me, Jim had 35 keepers , two or three 12" and Kyle had 45 or so with some good size ones .

Bloomer

Much better than myself or anyone I know has been doing.

Wolf_fisherman

The last good day i had was out in front of ginos in 5 fow last monday caught over 50 kept 35. going back out in front of 11 mile or out in front of the coast guard station.
Carpe Diem

csfishslayer

If you want to make a drive. port Sanilac. the docks in the harbor had good fish over the weekend lots of jumbos A few buddy's of mine went this weekend both had 50 fish 10 -14 inches. To far for me but if you want fresh pearch and some fun it might be worth the drive.
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

Got Fish??

I have fished St Cair, at least two times a week .  All though it's from under the sheets of my nice warm bed. Dreaming of the hotsunny days of summer and all those smallies laying all over the deck of my boat. As I drink a beer and show miss september and miss may the art of landing a fish

cr

Got skunked today !  My drill broke on the way out to the first hole, got stuck in reverse, heater ran out of fuel and I left my extra tank in the truck, and then no fish over 6" . Seen some toads, but they were cruising and didn't want my tube . Tried some Gulp maggots with out much luck . Maybe tomorrow!!!!!

cr

Got on the ice at 8 o'clock and had no keepers at one o'clock .Moved around a lot, ended up in 8 fow and had schools of fish coming in twenty minutes or so, followed by muskies . Ended up bringing 28 home between 12" and 8" . Again the other guys outfished me  >:( , heres some pics .

Bloomer

better than me, out all day saturday-again-had one 15" perch, huge, then every other one was maybe 4". Had big pike swimming by all day though, water seemed extraordinarily this past weekend.

cr

I'm going to try again on Thursday, anyone want to meet me at Selfridge Sport and Tackle ?

Langer

Charles, I got no gear but may be interested. U got a rod I could use?
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

cr

I got every thing we will need , other than the get up and go .

Langer

Sounds good, I'm in. What time and where is selfridge sport and tackle?
-2008 President

cr

Well the best bite has been around three o clock, but I'm game for whatever time you want to meet . Selfridge Sport & Tackle is on Jefferson one block north of the Selfridge launch . But I'm coming down I-75 to 59 and over to Jefferson, we can meet anywhere along there that you want. You want to fish in the morning we can plan on being on the lake at 8ish (?). I'm very flexable on the time so whatever fits your schedule

Langer

Well I got no job, so anytime is good for me. Let me know and I can meet u there since I will be coming from the south.
-2008 President

cr

Lets meet at 7 30 at S S T OK?