email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Success Again!!!  (Read 2374 times)

Langer

Success Again!!!
« on: November 24, 2008, 12:59:26 PM »

This time I wasn't on a Game Ranch!! 

Been hunting hard since the season opened and only saw 1 buck a spike, and probably 120 Does and fawns!! Sunday morning I was the only one of the group to wake up to hunt so I went to a different blind that has two shooting lanes brush hogged into a small patch of corn, that borders a large patch of woods we dont hunt in, our "Sanctuary". Must of been a hot doe in the corn because Bucks were showing up from every direction. This guy 1st appeared at the end of the shooting lane 155yards and started walking straight down it, took my shot as he angled to head into the corn, 135 yards, 7:56am. My biggest non-ranch buck to date! Taken with my H&R Ultra Slugger 20ga, also my first kill with this gun, man do I like it!!

Wayne County Bass Anglers
 -2008 President

spinninbug

Re: Success Again!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »

Very nice!
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

csfishslayer

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 05:18:26 PM »

Nice BUCK
S.W.A.G. Jigs And Custom Paints.

cr

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 11:29:37 PM »

Very cool , nice rack .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge