email
 Home  |  GL Blog  |  Forum  |  News  |  Tournament News  |  Conservation  |  Videos  |  Join  |  Youth  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Online Shopping  |  Donate to this site reluctant

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum  - extensive bass fishing home page specializing in Great Lakes, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, New York and Ontario bass fishing techniques, news, issues, conservation, bass fishing reports, bass biology, tournament strategy, bass fishing lure and fishing tackle, bass fishing forum and fishing message board, logistics, weather and safety, and product information.

Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum

Your Great Lakes and Michigan Online
               Bass Fishing and Tournament Community.

Advanced search  
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spinninbugs Hubby scores!  (Read 4941 times)

spinninbug

Spinninbugs Hubby scores!
« on: November 19, 2008, 11:50:40 AM »

Terry got this nice unique buck last night.  He missed one even bigger on Monday (he hadn't planned on hunting and only had his 44 mag with him so I'm hopeful that he will come back out this weekend and I can get a shot at him).  So Tuesday he took the 280 with him and knocked this guy down. 
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Welcome to GreatLakesBass.com - Board Admin
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
Re: Spinninbugs Hubby scores!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 01:45:28 PM »

Congrats!!! I'm just glad this post didn't need moderation! After seeing just the title, I thought I needed to check the post quick.... just in case... ;D

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

Firefighter Jeff

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 01:47:24 PM »

Congrats to Terry  !!!   Way to get another deer off the roads  !!!!  lol 

spinninbug

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 03:39:20 PM »

;D   I didn't even pay any attention to that....lol  Could be misleading I guess :D
Wendy

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 10:57:20 PM »

Either way... I'm sending him a big ol' attaboy!!! ;D

And being that I believe in equality of the genders... I hope you go out and get your's now too!!!

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of Michigan BASS Nation or TBF of Michigan.

spinninbug

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 05:00:09 PM »

Yeah me too,  ssshhhh I missed mine already on saturday...don't tell though!! ;D
Wendy

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 10:27:59 PM »

Well... that means it's still out there!!

spinninbug

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 10:11:05 AM »

Yep and I don't usually miss,  he won't be so lucky next time.  My brother in law text and said what's up with that it's not like you to miss,  I said one word.....running....LOL
Wendy

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 10:43:57 PM »

I heard if you whistle at them... they'll stop?!? Did you try that?

spinninbug

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 01:25:58 PM »

Terry tried to stop him,  but I'm thinkin he wasn't liking all that lead flying at him......lol
Wendy

TritonTR20

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 04:14:21 PM »

Got the dear and scored also! What a day! Doesn't get any better than that!

spinninbug

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 05:00:11 PM »

Nope it doesn't!
Wendy

djkimmel

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • View Gallery
    • GreatLakesBass.com
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2008, 11:10:27 PM »

Yeah... I don't want to go by lead poisoning either!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Advertisements

Visit Other Features of GreatLakesBass.com using the links below

Site Home | News | Videos | Bass Forum | Bass Tips | Articles | My Confidence Products | Tournaments

GL Blog | Weather | Fishing Pictures | Building Bass Boats | Conservation/Legislation | Bass Biology

Advertise | Site Sponsors | GreatLakesBass.com Store | Online Shopping

Site Map | Contact Us | Search | About Us | Links | Link to Us | Resources | Privacy Policy | Disclosure Policy
Stop Spam Harvesters, Join Project Honey Pot

VigLink badge